• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    Thanks so much for posting this. I learned a lot on this thread, the linked one and the videos. Sounds like I need to get a 12V lithium jumper tool. Couple Noobish questions: 1. Any recommendations on the jumper or important considerations? 2. If you have to jump the main 12V battery...
  2. First FSD coast to coast cross-country drive, 0 interventions!

    Props to the OP. The dedication to make that happen is impressivo! I can't go too many hours on highways without goosing the accelerator here and there or taking over to get through a pack of NPCs clogging the lanes. Plus, I've had pretty mixed success with parking lots and such.
  3. What’s broken that you might not realize? Example: beast top speed of 114=bad inverters

    Are these rated targets documented somewhere? I've been really struggling with my most convenient local SC getting sub-100 KW all the way up to 70 or 80%. Would be excited to learn that's an indication there's something wrong with the truck (rather than the SC).
  4. What’s broken that you might not realize? Example: beast top speed of 114=bad inverters

    To pull a thread here (pardon the pun), is there a list somewhere on the forum of "Items to get fixed in your first SC visit post-purchase"? Like recall stuff? Two easy examples (I believe) that come to mind are the phone charger heat issue -- which may or may not actually have a fix that...
  5. WARNING - Possible dangerous chemical in Barkeepers Friend

    My truck is wrapped but, based upon the erudite wisdom of Yohst, Imma grab some beverage and get to work!
  6. Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    I already have Starlink for residential, so they are doing some limited offer to give you a mini and you then just pay for the plan, either the $5/month when inactive or the $50 roaming when active.
  7. Starlink: The Ultimate Mount Solution!

    Just got the invite from Starlink for the free mini, so now looking at CT mount solutions. This seems so elegant and simple if you can stomach the risk of someone taking it while you're in the restroom. Is there a link? Where did you get this?
  8. Recall: Cybertruck Offroad Light Bar on 6,200 vehicles (recall notice attached)

    I wonder if this number is the FS CB's for which the light bar was installed rather than total FS CB's. Presumably they have a record of how many had the light bars installed?
  9. Did I miss the super horn update?

    Thank you! I like a definitive answer, regardless of what it is.
  10. Did I miss the super horn update?

    June 25th or so. If they made it default, that would explain things.
  11. Did I miss the super horn update?

    Since this topic came up, hoping I can piggy-back a related question: To my knowledge, I never made this change when I picked up the new CT Foundation Series in June. The permanency of it would certainly have given me pause. Nonetheless, the horn appears to have been changed prior to...
  12. CT PPF WRAP - MATTE Black or Glossy Black

    I went Pure PPF Satin black. It will be done in a few days and I can post pics at that point. My installer suggested the satin was really good with respect to fingerprints, as someone already mentioned. Someone posted previously that had gone the satin route...
  13. Cybertruck Disconnected app notification

    It feels like I am constantly getting Tesla App notifications on my Android that the CT is disconnected. Is there a way to turn that specific notification off without turning off all Tesla app notifications? Did a forum search and some googling / groking but am not seeing anything described...
Top