• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. BengalBoy

    Steer-by-Wire SBW for Roadster

    Tesla patented a new steer-by-wire system some believe may be used on the Roadster. Via, Not a Tesla App: "Tesla recently published a new patent that could change the way future steer-by-wire vehicles feel and operate. The patent is titled "MULTI-TURN STEERING FEEDBACK ACTUATOR" and was...
  2. BengalBoy

    Tesla Roadster reservations are open again 🤑

    I guess the Roadster will be somewhere between $250k and $500k. I came up with that figure as a comparison to the Ferrari "Luce" at $680k and the YangWang U9 at $250k. Those are the competitors I would think are the Roadster's direct competition in performance envelope and "rare-air"...
  3. BengalBoy

    Tesla Roadster 2nd Gen Debuts on October 1, 2026! 🚀

    F1 Fan-Car Technology: Tesla patented race-banned F1 aero tech for the next-gen Roadster that mimics the ground-effect fan systems once used in Formula 1 racing. One-Piece Seating Technology: Another recent Tesla patent revealed a one-piece seat design for the next-gen Roadster constructed...
  4. BengalBoy

    Tesla Roadster 2nd Gen Debuts on October 1, 2026! 🚀

    So excited to finally see it and the innovation in it! F1 fan-car tech, F1 steering tech, F1 seating tech, and those SpaceX thrusters! :alien:🚀🛸 Alien Technology for Sure!
  5. BengalBoy

    FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    I got "Blue-Lighted" today on a four lane highway, I assumed for speeding in "Mad Max" mode. (hadn't put my tag sticker on) CyberTruck immediately slowed down and began to pull off the road to the shoulder when I took over so I could pull into a store parking lot. Was very impressed with the...
  6. BengalBoy

    FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    Nah, Alabama fans need to be excited for our coach. He isn't in jail for woman issues, hated by an entire fan base, or losing. SEC is a very tough game and Alabama fans some of his dumbest critics. I like that black hoodie! 🤣
  7. BengalBoy

    FSD 14.2.2 (Update 2025.45.5) now installing on Cybertrucks!

    Hey, all you want for Christmas is a great shopping 🛍 spree in the portal! I think your new coach will flip the script next season. 😀
  8. BengalBoy

    How-to Clean Forward Camera View / Glare Shield (fix "camera visibility limited" issue) - DIY

    Fantastic "How To" review! 🤩 You have 100% convinced me that I'm going to let Tesla Service Center clean mine at next tire rotation!! ;)(y)
  9. BengalBoy

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    What makes you so sure? :unsure: It wasn't in the Android store before I contacted Tesla and now it is! 😜
  10. BengalBoy

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    So, after contacting Tesla I received my updated "Tesla App" for Android early this morning. I can now use my new "Holiday Update" features like photo 📸 booth.
  11. BengalBoy

    2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!

    Got the update but, my Tesla phone app on Android hasn't updated. Cannot use photo booth or other new features. Anyone with Android having this issue? Playstore says I've got latest version though not the app version i need.
  12. BengalBoy

    Cybertruck Parking Brake - one system or two?

    " The Cybertruck's parking brake is an electronic system that automatically engages when you shift to Park, using electric actuators on the rear wheels for a secure hold, and disengages seamlessly when you press the accelerator or shift out of Park. It's integrated with regenerative braking...
  13. BengalBoy

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    Possibly the Sun's light shining directly on the garage? Maybe it created reflection that confused the camera "contrast" of space and brick? I'm guessing of course, but the Sun is shining directly at the garage opening.
  14. BengalBoy

    FSD parking oops (hit house reversing into garage)… yes I know I’m supervising

    Too bad. Really sucks for you but I'm glad you shared your experience so I don't make a similar mistake. Thanks for the "heads up" about FSD parking errors. :)
Top