• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    I got all my windows tinted back in July. Before the windows started to act up my Tesla app was asking me to “pair my phone” to use as a key. Lucky for me it did unlock as I was in Michigan. Lucky for me I park in my garage, yesterday morning went to find the window completely down. I tried...
  2. Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    Good call, I appreciate the feedback. I’ll update tomorrow after my mobile service.
  3. Front Windows constantly going down by themselves

    Hello, I wish my post was something positive as I LOVE my CT, however it is not. Yesterday on a 6+ hour drive from Michigan to Illinois my drivers window kept going down while driving and even when stopped and super charging. After supercharging the passenger window started to act the same...
Top