• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    interesting for sure! yes, sporadic and infrequent yet clearly an issue at times. this dropping rear windows l means freezing cold temps are. coming or are you all warmer? lol. perhaps not noticaleablemwithbthe very excellent Cybertruck climate control? but even for back seat passenger?
  2. FSD and turn signal issues

    I have a regular journey and it signals early enough to take the right turn (faster) that I'd take but takes the new one. Yes, the signal to exit the roundabout isn't necessary and confusing. It puts a right signal on, always, to exit from 2nd/outside lane roundabout. It's the wiper that...
  3. Preconditioning / Scheduling

    I find the scheduling part of the app a little inflexible and clunky. Since getting my truck, I thought the preconditiong was just for charging, though find it hard to manage to plan 30 mins in advance of a charge. (I only use superchargers). I've got Grok telling me I should precondition...
  4. Cleaning routines you recommend?

    I am struggling with this and have been using the rinse cycle only at a pressure washer place and other than that, I use waterless wash by hand with microfiber cloths. grok told me I should be able to go in a touch less car wash, but had seen problem posts re: car wash mode and so forth before...
  5. Interesting FSD v14 fact realized

    I too have wondered. I have two entrances to the parking garage at my building and I wanted to see what it would do. going to the wrong one, I took FSD off and went where I was going. how does the learning actually work if it does? I have subtly thought it can, but if you take of FSD can it...
  6. Which controller to play games

    my sons' controller didn't connect because of Bluetooth classic (needed). I bought a Dualsense and it works just fine!
Top