• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    sounds like a bad low voltage battery
  2. Pirelli Scorpion XTM AT ELECT availability

    Do you know what the price per tire was on DT?
  3. Rearview flare camera

    Put a piece of black tape right under the camera, on the stainless. There’s a thread about it on here somewhere
  4. Sell me on the OEM crossbars

    I’ve gotten 6 referrals credits after delivery as well.
  5. A HAILSTONE POTENTIAL DAMAGE QUESTION

    There are pictures of Tesla SC from Hail storms. All the non CT vehicles had broken windshields, glass roofs and damaged panels. The CTs in the same lot, no damage.
  6. Truck totally unresponsive

    Try jumping the 48v battery next to the Frunk
  7. Coolant fluid top-off?

    Mine is empty as well. Have you tried checking it when the Coolant is hot?
  8. Weather Stripping - why am I getting so much ads on it? Is it worth it?

    The seals that go around the entry door perimeter? They do not work. It does not create a seal at all, the gap is massive
  9. Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    I’m guessing this Recall was in one of the latest updates as the last few times I’ve used the Parking Light mode, I questioned myself if the lightbar was even on when it was Dusk out. Sucks
  10. (Metal?) Bang or Clang Noise

    I have the same Noise in my CB. I believe it has something to do with the air compressor either turning on or off Or something to do with the electric Contactors
  11. Urander Bed Cap Ideas & Setups

    Do you have any customer pics of your bed rack on a Polished CT? Curious on how it’ll look, as I love the bed rack
  12. 2025.38.3 Issues

    Wow. My Frot drivers door was opening by itself today, kept getting sentry alerts that someone was trying to open the door. Checked my home cameras, no one in site.
  13. Super-easy Cybertruck refinishing: How to Fix Scratches on a Tesla Cybertruck

    Will this method work on my front passenger door?
Top