• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Houston079

    Help. Lock sound changed with new update. I can't seem to revert back.

    I've tried a reboot and checked all settings. No luck. I have an upcoming service appointment for a camera issue. I will ask them at the service center.
  2. Houston079

    Help. Lock sound changed with new update. I can't seem to revert back.

    With my most recent software update (2025.45.6) the lock sound changed without asking me. It is a very similar cyber tone but shorter and much quieter. I see no way to revert back in the settings. How do I get my old lock sound back? I am concerned that there is no way to get it back, and this...
  3. Houston079

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    I'm waiting. It doesn't appear broke, so I won't fix.
  4. Houston079

    gear whine

    I've never heard that high pitched, apparently oscillating noise in my AWD CT. I do hear the motor wind up whirrrrrr sound - which I enjoy.
  5. Houston079

    Recurring issue with FM radio & Apple music

    I'm posting to see if anyone else has this issue with their CT. I will mostly listen to FM radio while driving - very often an "HD-2" side channel, not sure if that makes a difference. From time to time the radio app in the CT will glitch out. Usually by getting stuck on a station and not being...
  6. Houston079

    FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??

    Here are my thoughts. Basing them off my gripes about V13: I always thought FSD 13 was too tame and too courteous. It felt like a machine driving. It would do things that were annoying (like camp the left lane while in Hurry mode). Overall, though, it was fine. Still very impressive. FSD 14...
Top