• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck Q1 2025 Deliveries (Lowest to Date) [⚠️ ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    I read that they halted production for a time when they were doing to the recall as well, probably to revamp the assembly line to prevent having to go back and waste more materials and labor.
  2. Cybertruck Q1 2025 Deliveries (Lowest to Date) [⚠️ ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    I think the recall may have effected the delivery potential a lot as well. Maybe I am wrong.
  3. Exclusive Launch: Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector with 33% Savings

    I just installed the one I bought and everything was absolutely perfect. I am so glad I bought the Urander one. Front and back were included and looks great. I would definitely buy again. Thanks a lot!
  4. Interior and Exterior Mats - recommendations?

    I usually like 3D mats, but for cybertruck my choice is TuxMat. It really like the coverage and way they look in the cyber truck much better. I am not a fan of weathertech style mats for some reason. 3D is best for protection, looks, and durability in my opinion. I like the coverage better than...
Top