• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Tonneau cover leaks

    Update: Service center wanted to charge me $275 for the diagnostic testing for water ingress after they stated my vehicle was normal with the leak between the rear glass and aero flap. Ultimately they didn’t fix it and I wasn’t charged the fee. I went ahead and used EWELON’s advice and stuffed...
  2. Tonneau cover leaks

    I had the missing slat installed May 2025 and my tonneau still leaks a ton. Try to press them on testing the appliqué where it meets the rear glass window and if they can check the foaming there. I have a scheduled appointment on Monday but I’m still optimistic they’ll do it right and I’ll...
  3. Getting Cantrails - told no loaner car

    Typically, it’s first come first serve for the loaner vehicles. For my CT appointments, I’ve only gotten a loaner 50% of the time. Depending on the service center you can also ask for uber/lyft credits.
  4. Attention Monitoring Unavailable issue.

    Any chance your windows are tinted dark? Mine are, including front windshield and noticed sometimes at night, I get the notification to nudge the steering wheel with fsd more often. Think it might be due to the limited street lights entering the windows because during the day I don’t have many...
  5. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    I asked them to explain and waiting to see what they reply with.
  6. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    As I originally expected, Tesla just cancelled my service request and stated it was normal for the wheel covers to leave marks on the wheels. It is definitely YMMV and OP got lucky they repaired the wheels.
  7. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    A few of how mine currently look…
  8. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    Alright, I listened to your experience and went ahead and just requested in the app. I’ll keep you guys updated.
  9. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    Really? Did you open a service request regarding the scratches?
  10. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    Unfortunately I didn’t even try. I discovered it about 1 month after taking ownership and hundreds of miles on it already. They probably would’ve just told me it was wear and tear.
  11. New wheel covers scratched all 4 of my rims

    My FS was exactly the same. When I removed to inflate the tires was when I noticed them. Immediately took them off and they’ve been off since.
Top