• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How to keep ride height?

    i would say you could try it. a few notes though. you have to turn on off road mode BEFORE you start your drive, cant do it while driving Overland mode while keep you in HIGH ride height and ive been up to 65-68 for a short time but normally stay 50 and below without it lowering. ive noticed...
  2. How to keep ride height?

    In off-road Baja mode you can drive 60+ mph at medium and high no problem
  3. Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    I will say I've noticed this as well but only on the colder mornings. It does not do this for me when it's warm outside. Passenger rear window
  4. Cybertruck NC State Inspection - where?

    I'm not there yet but I'm interested in where you go.
  5. Tesla app message - High voltage battery seal system recall?

    Got the email and message in the app AWD vin 67xxx but also have a model x plaid
Top