• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. esqtom

    Phantom braking and steering moving too much with FSD

    I’ve experience the majority of things mentioned in this thread. However, it’s almost perfect 99% of the time so I can deal with it. The biggest problem I’ve noticed in the last few days is on the highway. 10 times the speed limit was 75 but when it saw a 45 mile an hour minimum speed limit it...
  2. esqtom

    FSD 14 day one experience - issue backing at supercharger (stops too far away to plug in)?

    I’ve got a 2025 with 10,000 miles and it was still hitting the yellow left line all the time and even the reflector bumps after previous update. Haven’t been on the highway so hopefully that’s been fixed with 14
  3. esqtom

    FSD 14 day one experience - issue backing at supercharger (stops too far away to plug in)?

    I had the same problem untill three or so updates ago, which fixed that and backed me in perfectly.
  4. esqtom

    FSD 14 day one experience - issue backing at supercharger (stops too far away to plug in)?

    Is everyone else having a problem backing up for charging? It now stops too far away to plug in the supercharger when it auto parts
  5. esqtom

    Rear ended last night. Bumper, torn, minor tailgate scratch

    Follow up. They are replacing the three-piece bumper, the plastic above it, trailer hitch, and structure connected to hitch along with the rear tailgate panel. when I turn wheel back-and-forth at slow speed, Theres a noise like a loose piece knocking somewhere. Body shop also heard it, but...
  6. esqtom

    Rear ended last night. Bumper, torn, minor tailgate scratch

    Got rear ended in bumper-to-bumper traffic last night. Our heads smack the head rests, but luckily no injury. The seatbelt didn't lock up, the video system didn't capture the accident, and no error messages Appeared on the screen. Am I missing something here or is the cyber truck built like a...
  7. esqtom

    Cybertruck charging problems since operating system 2025.32.0

    I was charging yesterday and went to a restaurant nearby and I had a return to the truck because it stopped charging and had to be reset on the dash screen.
  8. esqtom

    Cerebrum Sensors

    My back tires show significant wear at 8000 miles, and I have never received notifications regarding alignment, low pressure, temperature, alignment, etc.
  9. esqtom

    2025.32.8 issues? My least favorite update.

    Purchased in May this year and updated maybe 10 times. Each one is slightly different. However, this last update has shut down Fst three or four times in the last couple days and I'm not doing anything differently. It crossed over which is the wrong lane few times and craziest ones. I got off...
  10. esqtom

    Rattling Tailgate

    2025 7000 miles. Knocked on each panel and the tailgate is the only one that rattles. I will bring that up as my first service along with several other things. Do they address the windshield wiper ghost issue?
  11. esqtom

    Tire wear at 7000 miles

    thanks for the reply, brother! Is that something that would be covered under warranty if it was delivered that way?
  12. esqtom

    Tire wear at 7000 miles

    Driver side front and back and passenger front tire looks great. Back passenger side tire worn down significantly. Is that normal? should I rotate the bad one upfront for a bit or just replace and rotate other tires?
  13. esqtom

    Six months in and no service yet?

    Ladies and gentlemen, i Got cantrail recall, knocked on all the panels and tailgate one rattles. Upon delivery, there was a gouge in the plastic trim next to the metal cybertruck logo on the floorboard. The windshield wiper has a mind of its own. Every panel on the truck has extremely rough...
  14. esqtom

    My CT now backs up proper distance to supercharger. Before was 6 inches short

    Anybody else experiencing this? Before the latest update, the charge cable was taught and charger handle was pulling sideways and not straight in the truck
  15. esqtom

    Best way to clean outside windshield while charging

    I can clean all panels and bumpers during supercharging but the front outside windshield is level 2 stuff. Should I walk up the back and on the glass like I saw in a video?
Top