• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Camera views no longer display

    Is anyone suffering from the cameras no longer being viewable when the “camera button” on the steering wheel is pressed? Previously, I pressed the button on the steering wheel and all the cameras were displayed. Is this a new bug?
  2. RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    What models will replace them? So just 3 models now? Y, 3, and CT?
  3. FSD and winter weather

    If it’s below freezing, and there’s salty wet slush being sprayed up from other vehicles, FSD will kick me out because the cameras get covered. You can’t just pull over on the highway to clean the cameras. Also, when salt spray gets on the front windshield, the wiper just smears the salt and...
  4. FSD 14.2.2.2 wackiness.

    Ive driven several trips using 14.2.2.2 past few days. Truck has been brake stabbing on my everyday route to work where is has never done that before. It also brake stabbed in the same spot driving my wife’s model S. So it’s not just a CT problem, but Not good. Second observation, took my...
  5. update v13.2.9 - Volume goes auto full blast

    My horn randomly went off when I opened the tailgate and tonneau.
  6. Speaker crackling on driver’s side pillar

    Tried that with no luck. Thanks.
  7. Speaker crackling on driver’s side pillar

    I have a service appt. For my 24’ CT in Springfield,MA concerning one of my speakers. I notice a high pitch crackling/hissing especially when there is spoken dialogue playing through the sound system. I do not blare my system to high volumes of listening, so I’m wondering if anyone else has had...
  8. FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    Has happened 4 times to me within the past month. It’s a problem.
  9. What is wrong with FSD v13.2.9 ?

    Since the latest update, my CT has consistently hit curbing taking left turns where there is a median. Always goes too close or will hit it. Additionally, my CT has now decided to turn into the wrong lane while taking open left hand turns. It’s done that several times. It has also put the...
  10. After upgrading to 2025.8.4 my right camera stopped working as well as autopilot

    My right camera went out 2 weeks ago prior to update. However, sometimes it comes on, sometimes it doesn’t which prevents FSD from being used. Yesterday it didn’t work, today it did, but on my second drive. Pretty annoying. I’m thinking there’s a bad connection to the camera or the camera needs...
  11. Vegas arsonist arrested! Got ‘em!

    Tesla needs to prepare for tomorrow’s Lefty Assault. If he had these at the store entrances, it may be a little bit of a deterrent. ?
  12. 2025.8.4 Update: Steer by Wire System / steering wheel gives more realistic feedback, adapting to different road surfaces

    Just the HVAC. Tried twice and no go. I haven’t tried it again since this morning. I’ll try now.
  13. Slow charging

    Something is wrong with my CT. My charging speed is crazy slow at a 250kw supercharger. This is with battery preconditioned for 45 min. St 40% SOC, should be pulling 150kw or better.
  14. Precondition weak on battery prep

    I’ve tried using a 250 kW supercharger a couple times (Winter temps) , having my cyber truck’s battery preconditioned anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes, I’ve only been able to pull anywhere from 53 kW to 98 kW just to go from 40% SOC to 75% SOC. It’s taken 40 to 45 minutes. Something is definitely...
  15. Cybertruck door Window seal issues

    Thank you. I might try this.
Top