• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck range estimate while towing

    I would like to see the Cybertruck track average kilowatt hour usage (for each trailer towed ) while towing. When towing a heavy trailer long distances, the range estimate is wildly inaccurate for the first half of the trip. If the truck stored the average kilowatt hour usage per mile for each...
  2. FSD with a trailer?

    I tow frequently for long distances and would LOVE to have autosteer functionality while towing. Another nice feature for towing would be a hitch view from the rear camera to assist connecting the trailer.
  3. What driver assist functions can you use whilst in tow mode?

    I would love to have lane centering while towing.
Top