• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    This has happened to me in different SC sites and moving plugs makes no difference.
  2. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Depends what state of charge your truck is at and whether you’ve pre-conditioned for optimal charging. All EV will have a charge curve.
  3. AC Charging unavailable

    What year, model and VIN range is your truck? There is another thread discussing this: PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all
  4. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    I do have a problem at low SOC charging at a V3 cabinet where the truck will ramp to above 250kw for a minute or so and drop to 34kw stays at 34 for a couple minutes and ramp back up. And this repeats until it’s well below 250kw. I recall people saying that’s the limitation of the V3 charging...
  5. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    Looks like a FS only issue. I may submit a service through the app just to suggest a replacement due reported failures and see what I get back.
  6. PCS Failure - Can’t charge at all

    What’s the likelihood Tesla replaces the PCS before it goes bad?
  7. Road wind noise improved with easy fix: lower rear windows slightly!

    I have this problem too. I suspect the service center will be unwilling to fix this and will just say it’s within spec which is frustrating.
  8. panel adhesive separation after freeze-thaw cycles – front driver’s rattles over 50 mph

    Do we know when they switch to this new production method?
  9. FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    Yes, I was quite surprised nobody reported this. It’s a major issue for me and I’m not using FSD as much as I’d like now. What is different about our cars that nobody else is seeing this??
  10. FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    In addition to wide turns, I’m also driving very close to parked cars again. I flinch every time worrying I’m about to take out mine and other’s mirrors.
  11. FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    14.2 is making wide turns for me. Feels like I’m navigating a roundabout turn. Both right and left turns to the point I cross into opposing traffic lanes. I’m not seeing any other reports though šŸ¤”
  12. Getting aggravated by being told the noises my truck makes are the same as every cybertruck

    I think I had the same issue as you. Take a look at this post and the attached service report from the technician to see if that’s helpful: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/gear-whine.36444/post-30580719
  13. First 500kW Tesla V4 Supercharger station under construction

    But do you do that because of the taper? What if it didn’t taper until say 70%? Would your stops be between 6% and 70%?
  14. FSD 14 now rolling out to employees

    I drive in chill mode 90% of the time. I agree people would not consider CT tailgating because people driving manually does a lot worse. But I personally am not comfortable with the follow distance.
  15. FSD 14 now rolling out to employees

    Wasn’t aware that’s an option in FSD.
  16. FSD 14 now rolling out to employees

    I have experienced the CT needing to activate AEB in local road when the car in front wasn’t paying attention and slammed on his brakes when clearly traffic had come to a full stop ahead. The CT continues only use the immediate car in front as guide which is very dangerous but that’s another...
  17. Cybertruck 6 miles critical break down

    Did you notice any difference in steering when the fault occurred?
  18. FSD 14 now rolling out to employees

    Did he count the follow distance of the Cybertruck and the car in front of it? šŸ˜€
Top