I've had excellent service from several locations at Discount Tire.
The key is the "TE" in the "WRANGLER TERRITORY RTLT285 /65 R20 123H D1 BSW TE"
It isn't as if you don't have an opportunity to inspect the tires prior to mounting. I always do this as there are several variations of tires out...
Just turn it black with some phosphoric acid; also known formally as 'Metal Prep' or 'Ospho' at Home Depot, or Coca-cola which has loads of it.
Great for cleaning pennies, and turning rust inert black phosphate.
Google up on how to access the Service Mode. There is a window calibration option.
My right rear window is visibly different from the left one.
I took delivery of my truck in January with sub freezing temps. We hit 65F this past week and even prior to then the warmer weather improved this...
I've read if you are using some sort of bed mat to remove the 2 pads on the bottom of each end of the vault divider. This makes sense to me but is second hand knowledge. YMMV