• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How-to: sleeping in the back seat - DIY sleep platform

    I have one and use it for my dog. The netting in the middle comes down and you don't have to use the ends by the doors -- I fold them under. Haven't laid on it but it should support human weight. It folds up for storage.
  2. How-to: sleeping in the back seat - DIY sleep platform

    Amazon.com : Back Seat Extender for Dogs, Dog Car Seat Cover for Back Seat Supports 420lbs, Hard Bottom Backseat Extender for Dogs, Waterproof Dog Hammock for Car, SUV, Truck Black : Pet Supplies
  3. Free Cybertruck Rubber Floor Mats

    Really? Should he buy you some cookies too? WTF?!
  4. Does my suspension need to be repaired

    My beast has rock hard suspension. I feel little bumps way more than in my previous F150.
  5. Damn BA Wiper wipes

    It's lame. I keep a jug of water in my garage to pour on the windshield before driving off.
  6. Cleaning the front windshield glass

    I do the swiffer thing and just put paper towels on there
  7. Cant rail recall letter

    mine are holding on tight but may be responsible for excessive road/wind noise
  8. What do you do if you have a flat tire

    On the app scroll down to roadside assistance and select flat tire. I was then contacted by a human and literally, not kidding, was getting called by the tow truck driver before I was off the line with Tesla. They couldn't plug it so they took me and the truck to the dealer. The whole thing...
  9. Seat makes clicking sound when moving back

    I have the seat set to move back before I get in to give more room (and it moves up after I get in). Lately its been making this sound. Any suggestions?
  10. Stopped charging after Update 14.3.1 because of iWatch

    In my first charge after the update it stopped charging midstream.. I just told it to restart and it did. haven't had another charge since, but will let you know if there are more issues.
  11. Tore wrap and PPF with pressure washer

    At least you have an awesome view!
  12. Small road debris keeps breaking mudflap. Aftermarket mud flap options?

    Rigid road "flaps" key word "flap" makes no sense -- they need to be flexible
  13. Any recommendation for CT Windshield sun screen / sunshade?

    I have this and its pretty good. It folds like an umbrella and fits in the floor tray between the two front passenger's feet. It's slightly cumbersome to set up / take down (say 15-20 seconds), which keeps me from using it as much as I might. But I also only park in the sun about half the day...
  14. Wiper will not stay "off" continuously reverting to "auto" on sunny 600 mile drive

    I have the same problem. There is no glare, no dirty windshield. I don't use any kind of FSD, auto, cruise control, etc.... I'm told its not a cybertruck thing but a tesla thing related to regional state safety requirements across different states/regions in the US... all I know it is a major...
  15. Speaker volume - pillar tweeters too loud and overpowering?

    I keep the balance almost all the way to the back, and the front speakers still come through too strong sometimes. On talk radio those front speakers can sound very tinny.
  16. Update to steering?

    1) It feels heavier now. 2) However, since getting the CB 6 mos ago I have sometimes thought that the combination of the size/shape of the steering wheel/yoke, in combination with the light touch of the steering wheel, made steering with my leg when I momentarily needed to more difficult. That...
  17. Is your suspension worse after the latest update?

    I didn't notice since update but did notice some time ago someone said it was hard as rock during acceleration. Not sure if that's when, but mine occasionally is indeed hard as rock.
  18. Cybertruck sound system is soooooo good. What do you think?

    yes cranks but needs constant fine tuning across genres and sources. And talk radio often sounds tinny.
  19. Climate control- fan only?

    Is there a way to independently control fan speed on driver and passenger side? Climate controls allow me to do this for temperature but not for fan speed. I thought it used to.
Top