• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. cybertrok

    FSD 14 release next month will start nagging much less - says Musk

    You can’t compare Supercruise or Bluecruise to FSD. FSD is way more advanced
  2. cybertrok

    Rear display cover - 3D print!

    Thank you!!!
  3. cybertrok

    Rear display cover - 3D print!

    Hi there, what’s the dimensions for the rear screen cover I have a 10x10 plate
  4. cybertrok

    Rear display cover - 3D print!

    Thank you
  5. cybertrok

    Rear display cover - 3D print!

    I need this I don’t want my dog to break this screen again! Please send me details where I can purchase this or anything that covers my rear screen
  6. cybertrok

    Rear display cover - 3D print!

    I had a screen cover on my rear screen and my dog which is a Doberman he’s a big boy would lean up against the screen all the time and he eventually cracked my screen $2200 Canadian to repair the screen so send me some more info I’ll buy one if it protects the screen from my dog cracking it...
  7. cybertrok

    What’s broken that you might not realize? Example: beast top speed of 114=bad inverters

    I Fukin hate that does that all the time it really needs to be fixed dangerous as hell when the highway barrier is a foot from the yellow line.
  8. cybertrok

    Cybertruck FSD driving like a drunk teen lately

    Holy shot your so right yesterday it turned into head on traffic I had to steer out of it last minute. And it keeps riding the yellow line on the highway also rides the POV lanes and turns into the POV lanes when you’re not supposed too. The boys at Tesla have to get there together.
  9. cybertrok

    Why is FSD not staying centered? CALIBRATION? Am I alone with this issue???

    It does that to me too and it makes me uneasy because there’s times where the shoulder is literally beside the yellow line specially on the highway.
  10. cybertrok

    Why is FSD not staying centered? CALIBRATION? Am I alone with this issue???

    It does that to me too and it makes me uneasy because there’s times where the shoulder is literally beside the yellow line specially on the highway.
  11. cybertrok

    Everything must go!!!

    It’s not garbage!
  12. cybertrok

    Wheres Summons or Smart summon

    It’s coming in the next 14 days!!! Can’t wait for some ASS
  13. cybertrok

    Playing movies from USB thumb drive? 🎥

    If you’re driving a cybertruck you should be able to afford it. In my opinion but I could be wrong no disrespect but it’s an expensive truck what’s $20 $30 dollars. Just saying!
  14. cybertrok

    Steering vibration at 70+ mph

    I don’t really know where it’s located but it’s near the tire the service center guy told me this but he didn’t get into detail. They should know.
  15. cybertrok

    Steering vibration at 70+ mph

    This happened with my cybertruck as well they changed the whole front left tire thinking it would fix the vibration at 125km per hour, I told them the problem wasn’t fixed so I went back to the dealer and the. Problem was the foam moved out of place. Never heard of this problem before. But they...
  16. cybertrok

    Toronto Cybertruck Owners – Group Drive Meet-Up

    Sure I’m down!
  17. cybertrok

    FSD V14 - What Features Are Coming

    Does anyone know when we are getting smart summons
Top