• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Looking for trailer hitch for CT... Share pics of your TH

    Of course, now I’ve seen a lot of people put tennis balls over their trailer hitch ball, if you can find a hitch ball cover that looks like that, that would be OK looking, but of course I don’t leave my hitch in the back of the truck because I’m too afraid of hitting my shins on The trailer...
  2. Looking for trailer hitch for CT... Share pics of your TH

    The closest thing that I have come up with for mine is a stainless steel draw bar with a stainless steel ball.
  3. Looking for trailer hitch for CT... Share pics of your TH

    Not in the least. The ball needs to be smooth to be able to swivel the trailer on the ball. I would think maybe a regular ball on the end of a wedge shaped draw bar but any kind of length would hurt the engineering and or stress, the drawbar
  4. To POLISH or not to POLISH

    That is the brand side step I have also. Stainless steel and made in USA.
  5. My Cybertruck finally got stuck. Self extracted with manual ratcheting winch (AKA come-along)

    I had that same warn winch, and it worked great until it stopped, and when I took it apart, the wires had been rubbing on something and it fried itself. And of course it was after the warranty. So I had no options.
  6. Cybertruck Vault Cargo Divider defective?

    I put mine in in less than a minute and have moved it many times since with no problems. If you can find someone near you that has one, compare theirs with yours because I noticed the divider can be tricky.
  7. Cybertruck Air Compressor + Tire Repair Kit now available in Tesla Shop

    I have two Milwaukee compressors, both battery powered, that I had before my CT. One is strictly an inflater, the other has a two gallon reservoir. I carry the inflater in my frunk along with a plug kit and an impact wrench,(also Milwaukee battery powered), and full set of deep well sockets. So...
  8. Non-Sponsored Running Board Reviews?

    Since I have not owned any other Tesla’s, I don’t have anything to refer to. My truck sounds pretty good to me. I live in between Knoxville, Tennessee, and Kingston, Tennessee, if you lived close, I wouldn’t mind meeting and comparing.
  9. Bed Divider recommendations?

    I bought my bed divider from Tesla before I got the truck when they offered some basic accessories. I’ve had my truck for a month and a half, and I am happy with the bed divider that I received. I have not looked for any others I didn’t know that there are any others, But like I said, I’m happy...
  10. Non-Sponsored Running Board Reviews?

    I just ordered a set of running boards from Tess studio. They say they will ship about Christmas so I won’t get them until after Christmas, but I will submit a review after that. I am strictly on the road cyber truck driver I have no inclination or desire to go off-road in this thing so I’ll...
  11. Anyone loaded and transport a motorcycle in the bed?

    I saw someone hauling a motorcycle in the back of their CT before I got mine in Knoxville Tennessee. I don’t know how they did it, but I know I saw it loaded in the bed of their truck.
Top