• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. mjezzi

    Camping hot water heaters

    It’s actually very compact. Everything is attached to the board like tetris with minimal tubing connecting it all together. Here’s a photo I found before connecting it all.
  2. mjezzi

    Camping hot water heaters

    I should really write something up and take photos. It’s all disassembled right now for winter. I placed the bladder in the smugglers bay using pvc pipe to run the plumbing from the bladder down the smugglers bay drain and drilled a hole in the tail hitch cover with flexible tubing coming out...
  3. mjezzi

    Camping hot water heaters

    Here’s what I got: Heater: https://a.co/d/dz88Wy4 Plug: https://a.co/d/3TnxNdb Pressure tank: https://a.co/d/13H4G0l Pump: https://a.co/d/39JZEVw Bladder: https://a.co/d/1aHGlNp
  4. mjezzi

    Camping hot water heaters

    I made my own setup with a 30 gallon bladder, an electric on-demand hot water heater, a pump, and an expansion tank. It works pretty well, except the water temp isn’t as consistent as i would like. I may add a mixing valve to limit the temp of the water and create more consistent output.
  5. mjezzi

    Cybertruck's Ultimate Companion: Urander Rack & PANO Tent

    The quick deploy and having the tent fully black out are two very amazing features I wish I had that I don’t have with my cybertent.
  6. mjezzi

    Cybertent HVAC options

    Have you considered the cybervent? I’m also considering the ecoflow wave, but it doesn’t heat below ~40°F while the cybertruck’s hvac system does. And it’s a smaller footprint if loading your truck up for camping. Not sure though how effective the cybervent would be at heating below 40°.
  7. mjezzi

    How-to: sleeping in the back seat - DIY sleep platform

    In the past I just used some towels to fill the voids in the bucket seats and put a sleeping pad over it. My 8 year old daughter slept back there; no complaints. What I really want to do is make foam molds to sit in the bucket seats and just lay a sleeping pad over it. The molds should be pretty...
  8. mjezzi

    Truck bed tent solution w/ custom tent mount

    This is really cool. Nice work! I know you said the cybertent setup is tedious, but it's really not bad at all once you get use to it and the under tent storage is really great. Lots of clearance underneath and very compact for what it is.
  9. mjezzi

    Tailgate Ladder

    Can you post some pics of your setup with the CT? The ball plunger would allow me to easily install the step and remove it without having to put in a pin and take it out every time. At least that’s my plan. I also plan on keeping the CT stock cover on and cutting a hole out of it instead of...
  10. mjezzi

    Tailgate Ladder

    I looked at it more closely and I think the way it retracts under the receiver won’t fit with the aerocover underneath. Instead I’m going to try to get an hitch extension and a step and store it in the bed so it’s quick and easy to mount and remove when needed. I will try to use ball plungers...
  11. mjezzi

    Tailgate Ladder

    I tried this and it broke and I fell hard. I do not recommend it. If your weight is on one side it will not hold.
  12. mjezzi

    [Launch] Urander 270° Awning 2nd Gen

    This looks incredible. I don’t want a rack like the urander though, but I would buy something like this that i could stow in the bed and deploy when needed if that could be made possible somehow. Needs to be compatible with the cybertent. Maybe something is mounted to the L track in the bed...
  13. mjezzi

    What straps or cords are you guys using to hold stuff in place in the bed?

    Ratchet strap are always good. For less heavy duty tasks, I love my rubber bungee cords. Super cheap too. I use them all the time. https://a.co/d/hTyBscn
Top