• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Vigorous1982

    V1 Gen 2 radar detector

    Can you share what devices you are using please?
  2. Vigorous1982

    Do the OEM All-Terrain Tires Warrant a Recall?

    I've had my tires replaced at least three times due to foam separation, which caused severe balancing issues. The latest fix was to remove the foam completely, and it has worked for me. I haven't noticed a change in road noise. I recommend doing that if you're having that problem. The tires...
  3. Vigorous1982

    Cybertruck bed with 6'-0" ladder

    Also think to order this Mille shelf for better space management. I just ordered one myself. I am also upgrading to the pack out system cause it just makes sense. Bed L-Track Molle Shelf Rack Deck Fit for Tesla Cybertruck 2024 2025
  4. Vigorous1982

    Cybertruck bed with 6'-0" ladder

    This might work. Telescoping Ladder, Miscoos A-Frame 16.5FT Aluminum Telescopic Extension Ladder with Non-Slip Feet, Multi-Purpose Collapsible Ladder for RV or Outdoor Work,330lbs Capacity
  5. Vigorous1982

    Hauling loose dirt, mulch, gravel etc in flatbed. Any and all advice appreciated!!

    Thank me later :) https://www.walmart.com/ip/Boxer-Truck-Bed-Cargo-Unloader-1-Ton-Capacity/1281895981
  6. Vigorous1982

    As apolitically as possible, how is Tesla affected by Tariffs?

    You’re not intelligent enough to warrant one. The emoji speaks for its self. Connect the dots and FO
  7. Vigorous1982

    The best phone mount that charges as well?

    I agree fully with you. This is by far the best CT phone mount. Period!
  8. Vigorous1982

    Next FSD Update for Cybertruck: Start FSD From Park / Reverse / Park / Improved Controller / ASS!

    Do you think we’ll get this in Canada? Or does Elon hate us? Asking for a friend.
  9. Vigorous1982

    Looking for a phone mount (see image in post)

    Too close to the screen, magnet not the strongest. Awkward to turn to landscape. I still have it that as a secondary mount. But definitely not my primary. I throw my AirPods up there to charge for the most part. I’ll take pictures and post shortly
  10. Vigorous1982

    Looking for a phone mount (see image in post)

    I have both this phone mount and the Magback on the left side of the screen. I'm putting it out there that this phone mount is definitely the better option. It takes some getting used to it being on the left hand side, but I would definitely not get the Magback in retrospect. This one is easy...
  11. Vigorous1982

    Rack mounts are abysmal. Are there any billet pieces that attach to create a flat surface with female thread?

    Has this issue been resolved? Dalton108, is the solution you linked what everyone’s been looking for? Just trying to make sense of it all.
  12. Vigorous1982

    CyberTruck Recalls, Repair, Buyback, Trade, & Poor Communication

    I'm confused on why you didn't just take a loaner and wait for the issue to be fixed. It seems like that would be better than negotiating with Tesla for some sort of reimbursement or credit for time without the truck. Did it make the most sense to sell it for a loss if the vehicle was still...
  13. Vigorous1982

    Tailgate down camera mirror DIY 3D print -- solves problem of not having rearview camera when tailgate is down

    This is the answer to this question. I think everyone is over thinking it. Just use the mirror.
Top