• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Waiting six months to get a refund and nothing yet.

    I called the place where I picked up my truck. Only way to talk to a human, say you are looking to buy a new car.
  2. Waiting six months to get a refund and nothing yet.

    For some reason Tesla removed my FSD that I paid in full at pickup of new truck. 1 month later when FSD shut off I called to find out what happened. I was told it was canceled at pickup and they can't put it back on because the wire refund is already in the works. This was 2 months ago and...
  3. Holiday Update 2024 installing now w/ FSD 13.2.2!

    Is this a screenshot? it is so easy to read, mine is all blurry, worst font for old eyes
Top