• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Cybertruck "engineering study" for seatbelt sliding mechanism service

    Just created a service appointment for a seatbelt sliding mechanism fix, and automatically it added a service bullet point of: Cybertruck Ancillary HV Harness Replacment - Engineering study I wonder what that is about!
  2. Truck won’t stay connected to WiFi

    I’ve had the same issue too. Cybertruck is my 4th tesla. My other 3 have never had issues with the WiFi. I currently just have a model Y and cybertruck. I have to reboot the truck and then it connects and will randomly disconnect after a few days and won’t be able to connect again until another...
  3. Bends in the body

    Here is the before and after. The after is on the top. they had the truck for 26 days. They fixed some other minor stuff and then sent it off to collision. I’d say they did a good job!
  4. Bends in the body

    Update: it is currently in service and tesla is covering everything and is going to fix my side panel.
  5. Bends in the body

    yeah I’ll post some tomorrow. Sorry. I’m not trying to stir things or create drama. Just was legitimately curious what people thought. It is not two dents. It seems like its waviness but in a weird spot where certain lighting make it looks like dents. I was just saying it’s more obvious at a...
  6. Bends in the body

    I promise it’s not photoshopped. I love tesla. This is my fourth one. I’ll take more photos tomorrow in the daylight.
  7. Bends in the body

    Yeah for some reason I thought it was under 200 miles! I didn’t know it was actually in the agreement for 100 miles. Yeah just so hard to see. The picture below is the same exact spot. You just can’t see it. It’s just with the right lighting. But they are probably just gonna say it’s within spec...
  8. Bends in the body

    Yeah I’m at 120 miles. So hopefully they will still accept it. I did several walk arounds and didn’t notice it until it was parked far away.
  9. Bends in the body

    it’s really hard to get the right angle in a photo. if you look straight on, it looks fine. It’s just from a far distance you can see it. I walked around the car day of delivery and everything looked good. It wasn’t until I parked it and came from a distance when I noticed it. You can see it...
  10. Bends in the body

    Do you think tesla would fix or replace this. It’s a new cybertruck I just got. looks weird they are small little bends but from far away it looks worse.
  11. What firmware update version is Cybertruck nonfoundation on?

    Mine is on 32.100.1… it’s been over a week and still no update on mine. I transferred FSD to the truck. so annoying because cybertruck got park assist and auto park on .26 and .32 doesn’t have it. Just a waiting game now…. Hopefully soon
  12. How long does it take to get off factory firmware

    I don’t understand why park assist came out on 26.11 and 32.100 doesn’t have it! Regardless… I’m loving the truck!
  13. How long does it take to get off factory firmware

    I just got my cybertruck on Friday. I’m on 32.100.1, but I don’t even have park assist, auto park or anything. Park assist would be soooo helpful on this big ol thing
Top