Thats what I went with! But its the Inozotek PPF Midnight Moss. Paid a local company to do mine though.
Was a little concerned with longevity as their reputation for Vinyl quality isnt great from what I've found, but their PPF line is new... so I perceived it as a little risky wanting it to...
Thanks! I'll likely show my tool room more in future vids. Done a lot of 3D prints and thing to line out the organization. That whole area I used reclaimed strips of barnwood on all the walls. I love how it turned out.
Is that a guess, or how did you get to to .68%? Thats sounds pretty exact. Grok just gave me the following:
"The four DeWalt 20V/15Ah FlexVolt batteries each hold 20 volts × 15 amp-hours = 300 watt-hours (Wh) of energy, for a total of 1,200 Wh across all four.
The Tesla Cybertruck has a...
I've actually got that power station! Used it for portable and backup power using 4 of their biggest Flexvolt 15Ah batteries... I've actually been wondering how much range it would add to the Cybertruck on a full charge... might have to test that and see how many miles/percent it adds using up...
:LOL: Dust collection bags are like $400-500 bucks though! I'd rather just blast it outside... Nah you're right though. I still hand to do a lot of cleanup.
I'd really like to get home backup power set up with it. But from what I've seen its like $7-8k for a proper install? Hard to justify the...
I first used the plugs in the bed of the truck because I was running a wood planer in my garage, and my garage was only wired for 110v/15amp and kept popping the breaker.
Plugging into the truck, with its 110v/20amp power source, it ran flawlessly for well over an hour, and only consumed ONE...
Use it here and there, but not usually. Its not assertive enough to slow down and take off quickly like a normal driver would at stop signs for example. It also rides over the left line in particular, starts signaling then doesn't actually change lanes, etc. Its drifted out of its lanes...
Got an email saying their wheels were in stock! Checked the site, and it said they had 3 sets of 4 wheels in stock (20in, bronze). I placed an order....Then one week later, they hadn't shipped. I emailed and asked what the holdup was, and they said the DIDNT actually have them in stock. :LOL...
Acetone is safe on the stainless, and easily removes paint. I've used it on mine. (Not for vandalism, just some gunk that was hard to clean off) However, don't get it on the plastic or rubber. It WILL damage them.
Dec. 12 I placed order when they claimed 4-6week leadtime.
Jan. 9th I asked if they were still on track to deliver soon. I was told there was a production delay on the hardware for the bead lock, so they are delayed but will ship in less than another month.
Feb. 20 Still nothing so I emailed and...
Thats what I've heard too, buts its all in regard to their vinyl. Their PPF I guess is new (I guess colored PPF in general is). So long term reviews don't seem to be out there. It seems like a massively expensive risk.
No, thats the quote I got for installed (*+ adding ceramic coating). Definitely not DIY price! Even still, 7k seems insane to me. Thats how much an actual good paint job costs...
Looking at doing a Satin Midnight Moss PPF wrap with this film. Saw it on Tsportline's youtube channel, and in the forum here. I absolutely LOVE the color.
Since I'm not the type that can casually toss $7,000 at something and it be NBD, I've been reading up on reviews. Inozetek's listing on...
Thats how I'm feeling too. Bought mine, love it, and have had some minor issues (Sloppy panel alignment & camera needing alignment) I set a svc appointment for it. But man... the appointment times available being a month or more out scares me a little.
Elon answered a question during a recent...
Damn. Sucks to hear they can't get it together. I have a standing order as well. May just cancel it and go with something else, or wait a year to see what other new wheels come out.
Just found this thread looking for the same thing. I have to make an account and pay yet another web service (MyQ) just to open my garage from the truck controls? Thats absurd. The 2015 Nissan Altima I 'd traded in for $1100 toward the Cybertruck had built in garage controls I could pair. Maybe...
On their website, they only say you can mount them without using the bead lock in order to be DOT compliant from what I can tell. Are you seeing something different? In any case, I think I'm gonna go ahead and order the 20in ones :)