• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Mad4sax

    Tesla App phone battery drain??

    This worked for me. Phone is much cooler (Fold 7) and power drain gone. Thanks!
  2. Mad4sax

    2025.2.8 upgrades/fixes: windshield fluid spray, rear cross traffic notification

    I got this update notification (2025.2.8). Clicked to download, started to count down to download and then disappeared. Now truck shows up to date on 2024.45.32.20
  3. Mad4sax

    Update 2024.45.25.5 Bricked my truck

    Yes back home with the holiday update installed also. ?
  4. Mad4sax

    Update 2024.45.25.5 Bricked my truck

    It had been 10 hours when I went to use the truck and found it dead.
  5. Mad4sax

    Update 2024.45.25.5 Bricked my truck

    I guess the official term is hammered. The service center fixed it in about an hour.
  6. Mad4sax

    Update 2024.45.25.5 Bricked my truck

    As the title says. Installed 2024.45.25.5 and the truck went unresponsive. So just be aware of this when you press to update. They are sending a truck to bring to my local service center.
  7. Mad4sax

    Headlight visibility recall for snow / ice issues?

    I blanked out my real plate with my photo app. Not sure why I did it matches my User name.
  8. Mad4sax

    Headlight visibility recall for snow / ice issues?

    My Model 3 when I reached my destination tonight. Live in Central New York. So driving in snow is a normal thing for us. Maybe a recall of the Model 3 LOL.
  9. Mad4sax

    Front tow hook covers - options?

    Spent about an hour in a design studio. Not perfect but to lazy to spend another 20 minutes modifying and then the time to reprint them. Plus my printer doesn't have the red TPU loaded in it any more. But I like the look for now.
  10. Mad4sax

    Front tow hook covers - options?

    Sorry people are jerks with your stl files. I was just being lazy (trying to save myself some design time in fusion). I already had red TPU in my 3D printer from another project and was going to just print them. If no one has the STL yet I will spend the time and design them. I understand...
  11. Mad4sax

    Front tow hook covers - options?

    Anyone have an STL file for this cover??
Top