• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Virginia Personal Property Tax

    Same here in Missouri. If you own a boat you pay property tax individually on the boat, motor, and trailer. Plan on several grand for a cybertruck, several thousand plus for your house.
  2. SLATE Truck Debuts as Modular Pickup & SUV

    If anybody sees an image with a hitch will you let me know please. I can't seem to find one. I know the capacity, but handy to have for bikes etc.
  3. Leaky Window Seals

    Agree, plus wanted to add that some of the stuff used in this thread is backer rod - it's not weatherstripping. It's just foam and not waterproof or completely air tight. I don't know anything about the fix here, but if I had a choice, and this is the best route to go, I'd find rubber or latex...
  4. Headlight Replacement (now that I finally got it) DIY Install Process After Hitting Deer

    @btcrealm (y) thank you! Exactly what I was thinking got the mud up there - I guess if you're doing something like this then next stop is a creek or lake to clear some of that out. The car wash isn't going to get that out of there. Seems to me if you're off roading a few times of year that mud...
  5. Headlight Replacement (now that I finally got it) DIY Install Process After Hitting Deer

    When the frunk liner is removed is the amount of mud I'm seeing in these pictures average?
  6. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    You restored my faith for the day! I've seen some of the YouTube videos posted in that thread before, but I forgot the good things I've seen or read when flooded with negative from what feels like all directions lately. @HaulingAss has a fairly long post in the link - this part stood out to...
  7. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Maybe I'm frequenting the wrong media. Me just finished up reading the panels falling off, I hate my wiper, someone flipped me off as I'm driving to the service center for the third time so they can tell me my truck is in spec and doesn't need a fix but it really does lol. Hook me up with a...
  8. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Thanks for posting. It's discouraging reading all the problems daily. I keep in mind that internet forums (at times) are for people to seek solutions. I can see a day the tide will change and we will see more posts about people having fun with their truck. Anyway, it's good to hear that...
  9. Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    For what it's worth you're not alone. I've seen others post the adhesive behind the tailgate fail, rear quarters, and frunk.....and of course the cantrails.
  10. Cybertruck Sales on hold due to panels flying off!!

    @matrix4123 Thanks for posting the video. Why this wasn't sorted out earlier is confusing. What you don't see in this video is all the people swerving to avoid a metal part in the middle of the highway. It's only a matter of time before people are hurt.
  11. First Jerry rig everything, now mark rober 🧐

    Thank you for letting me know. I didn't watch it - from what I could tell from the thumbnail it looked like a mirror or something painted... Others must be copying for views because something was recommended to me with a mirror and testing cars ability. Was there any value in watching the...
  12. First Jerry rig everything, now mark rober 🧐

    Rober popped up in my recommended videos yesterday. I didn't watch it... I could see he is placing a massive mirror on the road. As long as someone isn't moving a giant wall in the middle of the road and painting a photorealistic scene, or moving a 50 ft mirror on the road I feel pretty safe...
  13. Cybertruck Sales on hold due to panels flying off!!

    Thank you for confirming. Very glad this is finally being addressed. Regardless of price, or how great the technology is, or performance of the vehicle, I suspect there are people holding off purchasing till this is sorted out. Buying any vehicle that has the potential of body panels coming...
  14. Cybertruck Sales on hold due to panels flying off!!

    I hope this is real. Can't seem to tell from the posts. Half say it's fake and half the post say it's not and both seem to be very sure lol. What I know is that there is a lot of people reporting issues with panels coming off. Checking at delivery is not a fix as this is happening after owning...
  15. Parts falling off

    Anybody know the oldest vin with panels coming off? I hear people say this is on earlier trucks, but believe someone posted a post 50 thousand vin with the same problem. This really needs to be a recall. I don't understand how Tesla can be okay with the possibility of these flying off and...
  16. All Cybertrucks now 1.99% APR financing, 60 months (including Foundation Series)

    This is good to hear Tesla is breaking out additional incentives. There are likely a lot of people waiting not because of the price, but for other reasons that hopefully get sorted out over time.
  17. Cybertruck Stainless Panels are falling off ...Is this a new phenomena?

    With the number of people reporting similar problem it's a matter of time before a panel falls off and it's caught on video. I can only imagine the amount of negative publicity not just for Cybertruck, but Tesla as a whole - especially if the part falling off happens on a busy highway, or...
  18. PSA check your CT: loose nut front trim pieces detaching - Service Scheduled - Resolved

    I hope so, appears to be frequently mentioned on multiple forums (Reddit, YouTube, etc.) for at least 8 months. I wish Tesla would acknowledge the potential of panels coming off.
  19. Cybertruck Stainless Panels are falling off ...Is this a new phenomena?

    How old is your truck? Sounds like you're happy with your local service, that's a big plus to getting problems resolved. Please keep us updated. I'm really curious about the adhesive/ panel issues. It's interesting to me because adhesive use in all types of vehicles is common, and failure...
Top