• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Getting Cantrails - told no loaner car

    I always make my appointments for service early in the morning because of the first-come first served loaner policy. I've gotten a loaner 100% of the time.
  2. Which controller to play games

    FYI. Older Xbox One controllers do not have Bluetooth.
  3. 2025.26 Update with Grok + Dashcam viewer

    My perspective (I have 30 years of experience in Cybersecurity): Do you own a smart phone? If so, you are already compromised. Even if you have every privacy setting turned on...Sorry. Now, I don't disagree regarding the opt-out portion, nor do I think you should unnecessarily increase your...
  4. Rearview Mirror options?

    Thanks for the response. I hope someone offers what you describe. I’m willing to wait for the right product. I hope Tesla will offer something in the future.
  5. Rearview Mirror options?

    Did you ever try the Wolfbox mirror?
Top