• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. DRlopez

    T-Sportline Wheel Spacers Installed (Before and After)

    How’s FSD?? Since by now, you have the software for FSD????
  2. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    Just purchased. Awesome. Just bought them.
  3. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    Yes. Buying these ASAP. Thank you for this mod. Seriously. Question for you, will the CV joints be okay with this increased angulation stress ? Gonna go with these.
  4. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    Thanks for this dude you are the person that I got this off-road driving from lol. Before I got my CT. lol. You got the spacers? Or bought offset wheels?
  5. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    I feel like a lot of people on here were mainly Tesla owners before CT. I wasn’t. I was always a lofted truck owner. So I got this to use as a truck, which usually doesn’t mean driving at 8inches above ground clearance lol.
  6. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    That looks sweet but probably 50 mile range hahaha
  7. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    You know it. It’s bad enough as it is all these diesels with the DPF deletes blowing smoke in my face pretty annoying. If I could sit a little bit higher than it makes me feel a little bit better lol. Otherwise I should’ve bought a Tesla model Y lol by the way, this is my first EV and I’m loving it
  8. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    Didn’t really think about that I guess yes with that huge angulation it would mess them up overtime. Man I just hate riding on low at highway speeds. It does not look like a truck to me.
  9. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    I mean I understand but what if the wheels had spacers on them to offer a wider offset then this would never happen. I’ve driven at 90 mph for an hour and a half multiple times no issue here. That is on high mode in off-road. you are talking about when you are driving in any of the other modes...
  10. DRlopez

    Hack to ride “VERY HIGH” suspension mode at all times?

    Is there a hack to ride Very High? I ride Off-Road ā€œHighā€ most times BUT it won’t let me do this on very high mode. I am used to driving a lifted truck and would want to ride high even at highway speeds. High mode is great, but if I could get very high, that would be amazing.
  11. DRlopez

    FSD for Cybertruck is released!!!! 😱 Now pushing to early access

    are there any settings (like sentry mode, live cameras) I should have enabled that will help me get this FSD update? I’m not an early reserver. 1st Tesla. Ordered the CT 3 weeks ago and got it last week.
  12. DRlopez

    New Wheel Cover still rubs tire sidewalls -- check your Cybertruck

    Man, the truck just looks SOoo much better with them that I’m not even concerned. That wear on the sidewall will not pierce it and you can’t visualize the issue with the covers on. I literally picked mine up and told them I WOULD NOT buy it if they didn’t put covers on mine last week and they...
  13. DRlopez

    "We just started delivering the first 1,000 [offroad] light bars and wheel covers": Tesla Rep

    Waiting for my beast. Do you all think the CyberBeast Non-Foundation will come with all the foundation series accessories? Light bar, covers, etc
Top