• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. What automations will you create?

    Maybe something like "pick me up at certain time" or "go charge when below 10%"
  2. Core wheel rattling noise

    Put some electrical fabric tape around the clamps and any points of contact or rubbing on the wheel covers.
  3. Cybertruck FSD driving in Europe (Prague)!

    I'm glad they didn't try Mad Max. They shouldn't spook the EU before FSD is even officially released.
  4. Video Walkthrough: Urander Bed Rack & Panoramic Tent in Action!

    Any chance the new back have a way for you to close the hatch and unlock from the inside? I just realized it would be scary to locked in the cap without a way out lol
  5. [Launch] Urander 270° Awning 2nd Gen

    Looks really modern and functional! Just a few questions - How do you power-on the LEDs? Are those molle panels on the cover usable? Do you have the installation manual available?
  6. Urander Bed Cap + Urander SkyLounge

    Will the gen2 270 awning also require 3 crossbar mounts? I’m just trying to get ready lol
  7. Urander’s New Tent, Awning & Bed Rack + Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Live at Electrify Expo SF!

    Do those kammok style awning provide much shade? I’ve been skeptical of that design for a while. But I do appreciate how quick it sets up and retracts for take down.
  8. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    Thanks. I have a 035xxx VIN. This was one of the last FS CBs. Getting close it seems.
  9. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    Can you share your vin please if you got the email? I want to know how far away I am :cry:
  10. Popping coming from front wheel area

    Check if it’s the wheel covers :cautious:
  11. Cyberwheel covers damaged my rims and tesla now asks $3588 to fix it

    I recently went in to check on why there’s squeaky sounds coming from my Core Wheel covers. Basically the metal clasp and the even the plastic was rubbing on the rims like you see on yours. All they had to do was wrap the connection points with some electrical fabric tape and it was all good...
  12. Cyberwheel covers damaged my rims and tesla now asks $3588 to fix it

    lol that’s pretty much the cost to replace them with new ones
Top