• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CYBERTRUCK and SCOUT

    I seriously dig both Scouts, and put a reservation down on the Traveler without the Harvester. Those were production-intent prototypes, or so they claim, so I assume they won't change much style-wise from now until production. Hopefully Scout beats all the incoming NADA lawsuits; if they can't...
  2. Vossen 22x9.5 wheels + Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires 285/55r22 - installed pics

    Damn looks good. And those HF6-4s in satin black is exactly what I've been eyeing. Big ups
  3. Vossen 22x9.5 wheels + Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires 285/55r22 - installed pics

    Looks great. What's the offset on those wheels and can you show a close-up pic of the stance of the wheel and tire from the side of the truck? I'm debating Vossen wheels and would like an aggressive stance but not overly aggressive.
Top