• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Jerry A

    FSD V14 pushed to some early access Cybertrucks (over weekend of 11/1)

    Not in V14, just change driving modes. Sloth, chill, standard and mad max.
  2. Jerry A

    Should I get Tesla winter package or just swap tires for winter?

    I bought some new CT rims off eBay and went for the Toyo Open Country WLT1. I live in a high snow area >300" a season and was very happy with the performance last winter. The Tesla package would be fine in a low snow area.
  3. Jerry A

    Power share Dilemma

    I bought my truck over a year ago with one of the main pluses for me being the ability to connect my truck to the Tesla Powerwall I have and be able to power share when the grid is out. Last fall I got an installer who gave me a quote and Tesla sent me the charger and the gateway panel. Well...
  4. Jerry A

    Just me or does 'Jack Mode' suck?

    I had a guy put on 4 snow tires for me and he did the same thing no problem using 3 and 4 ton floor jacks. I asked him about it and he said he does have to block up his jacks when he does a large Range Rover.
Top