• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Darmie

    RIP: Model S and X production to end in Q2 2026!

    R.I.P. Back in 2017 we bought our first Tesla. a year later, my wife wanted an MX. We've owned them all since then. I was hoping after retirement next couple of years that I would finally get my MS back. I guess those plans are changing. I miss Electra...
  2. Darmie

    New: Official Tesla Cybertruck Detailing Kit - $130

    https://shop.tesla.com/product/detailing-kit-refill-bottles Do tell your process of using the waterless.
  3. Darmie

    Wrap it or not?? Or leave two toned?

    Can you see if Tesla will pay for those to be re wrapped?
  4. Darmie

    Mirror Tap no power

    I didn't use this video but something similar, tapping into the AP camera PWR to power up our escort.
  5. Darmie

    Rear view mirror delete kit, who has the best one?

    I found it to be the best place to mount the Escort.
  6. Darmie

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    UPDATE: My wife sent an email to the service supervisor and the regional manager asking them to compare these pictures to the intake pictures and mentioned we were not happy. Also found out that evening that the tech working on cleaning the windshield behind the front camera broke our radar...
  7. Darmie

    Anyone else holding off on the Cantrail recall?

    I was so mad when the wife was telling me how the fudded up the install and told here, it's within spec. Well, last night we made a few phone calls. Sent out an email to a few regional folks asking them to take a look at the intake photos and compare to these. It's a mess. it looks worse than...
  8. Darmie

    First 500kW Tesla V4 Supercharger station under construction

    Here's a good example that helped me understand how Tesla uses the DPDT switching. Diagram located at.
  9. Darmie

    Tesla Superchargers begin appearing on US highway signs (next to gas stations)

    I think we're getting overly excited about what Tesla is doing and hoping to see more signage. Sure it would be nice to show the world how far along Tesla has built out their Supercharger infostructure but this is not being done by tesla. Sure the State department of transportation is in charge...
  10. Darmie

    “Actually Smart Summon” on CT … WHEN?

    If you have Grok on your phone, select the 3 strips top left, There you will see your past conversations. Select the conversation you are interested in continuing. You can pick right up there. I haven't figured out a way to do it from the vehicle yet.
  11. Darmie

    Aftermarket Wheel Question: what offset needed on 20x9 6x139.7 wheels to match factory wheel offset?

    What will a 20mm offset look like or even work. I'm looking at these wheels but not sure if they're going to work. They come in a 20x9 1mm offset or 20mm Offset. That's it.
  12. Darmie

    What Happens When You Leave Harsh Chemicals on a Cybertruck?

    This is crazy. First off, the Stainless is not that hard to clean. A cheap pressure washer, foam cannon and rinse. California squeegee and that's it.
  13. Darmie

    Everything must go!!!

    Ok, sorry about that. I'll let you know. Disregard the PM.
  14. Darmie

    Everything must go!!!

    I'll PM you. I'm interested in the Rear Seat USB Hub.
  15. Darmie

    Possible vandalism Deterrent

    Looking good. No one came near the vehicle.
  16. Darmie

    Android App Version - what's the deal with the releases?

    I've been checking on this for a while. The update was available today. I think it's one of their great features. Especially that you can save clips right to your phone.
Top