• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Battery degradation 3.49% after 10k miles... what's yours so far?

    my 2019 Model 3 has 23,564 miles.....TeslaFi say I have 12.5% segregation.....bought it new......is this a lot? Should I be worried?
  2. Software update 2024.20.1 -- AUTO HVAC improvements for hot weather. The A/C cools down the cabin faster, and maintains comfort at lower noise levels.

    true maybe but I was very careful and do not really look around the cabin.....as a pilot, I tend to scan gauges and keep my head looking forward....its funny that the shutdowns were around the same place.....I had this same experience while going to Salt Lake City in my model s..........both...
  3. Software update 2024.20.1 -- AUTO HVAC improvements for hot weather. The A/C cools down the cabin faster, and maintains comfort at lower noise levels.

    I am not too sure of this update for FSD.....it works great compared to the older one....however, I was driving at 65mph going to Blythe ca on Saturday and out of nowhere I started getting red light and informed that I was disconnected from FSD for not paying attention or erratic...
  4. Software update 2024.20.1 -- AUTO HVAC improvements for hot weather. The A/C cools down the cabin faster, and maintains comfort at lower noise levels.

    well, I hope they change the "auto-mode" fans operation....You only get hi, med and low while in auto....Low is barely on and hi is about 7 on the manual speed.......we should be able to change speed just like manual....Auto should be just that...as temperature nears set point, the. fan...
  5. FSD (Supervised) is now $99/month

    I just sold my 2020 Model S, transferred FSD and lifetime supercharging......got new 48 months warranty and the new Y cost me 2k.......happy with it although there are some creature comforts missing in the Y like Sirius XM radio....but I got that solved: bought a used XM tuner from a 2021 model...
  6. Interior window cleaning recommendation (+ reason for the haze / hazy glass)

    Just saw your name "flyinglow"...... helicopters flying low Is no thrill compared to 500 kts at 50ft agl..........hahahaha......flew A6E and F4J's........A6 was so much fun in low altitude flying.....it could out perform F4s from sea -level 1,000......one of the most feared aircraft we had at...
  7. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    yep....we have the daily smog drop...wash now and 3 hours later you have thin layer of atmospheric crap......i hate it......
  8. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    snow, ice and salt......wow......in 6 more weeks you can quality for a bucket of rusty old bolts.....?
  9. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    on the way.......next Tuesday.....and I just hope I dont have to detail it every other day to keep "rust" away
  10. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    hahahaha.......wait til you have to do it every 5-7 days...at 2 hrs per wash is a lot of time......its like going to the dentist every 6 months.....get old very fast.....
  11. Battery Pack Teardown Photos Reveals Empty Spaces (Sandy Munro Live)

    true, but long range contracts are already let for a certain period of time or quantity.....and they will get better going forward depending on production rates
  12. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    but not after two days as one owner showed....
  13. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    maybe....but my 2 week old white model y does not have any rail dust....and it is white in color.....one should not have to detail a two day old CT......JMHO
  14. Rust Spots/Corrosion is the Norm

    another issue with Tesla........$100k for a truck that you have to detail to get "rust or rust like particle" off......after two days of ownership.....and by doing so, you "cut" a layer of stainless off.......I dont think so....After all is said and done, I am glad I have not configured my truck...
  15. Battery Pack Teardown Photos Reveals Empty Spaces (Sandy Munro Live)

    maybe, but my thoughts are Tesla wants to sell you the extra range for $15k......there are so many things changed from the original reveal and it doesn't matter what happened durning the time of reveal to release...... Tesla has gamed us all.....500 mile range to less than 350 miles, being the...
  16. Quick Quack car wash track popped my tire!

    if they pay for a new one, they may have a rightful claim to the old one
Top