• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Car Wash Mode: how it safeguards your Tesla Cybertruck during a carwash

    I've had my ProtectaClear on the truck for one year! Overall, I am happy I did it, and it does keep the truck fingerprint free. It is however finally starting to flake off in a few places and looks weird. There are 2-3 very visible spots on the truck where the coating has just sort of flaked...
  2. 2025.26 Update with Grok + Dashcam viewer

    Nearly every feature you just asked for is using AI.
  3. How to keep a fridge in Cybertruck

    Here is my new setup, based on what @Professor did. It is the BougeRV Rocky 41QT Dual Zone Cooler. MODS: 1. Flush-cut the feet off. 2. Install new feet, positioned so that the cooler will "lock" into the grooves on the floor of the CyberBeast. 3. Attach 6 neodymium magnets to the edge of the...
  4. How to keep a fridge in Cybertruck

    @Professor you have inspired me. I replaced my back seat-mounted ICF40 with your setup. I am however innovating on it and will post pictures and description once I get it finished!
  5. How to keep a fridge in Cybertruck

    https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/the-best-remote-control-fridge-freezer-setup-for-cybertruck.25827/#post-450099
  6. FSD 13.2.9 - Turned Left Into Oncoming Traffic

    I've had this happen a few times. Sometimes it will move back into the correct lane of you can safely leave it driving on on the wrong side of the road for 10-20 seconds. Sometimes not. 13.2.9 did this to me just this week, taking a left and diving directly into oncoming traffic about 150...
  7. Which pair of 2.4ghz controllers will actually work in my Cybertruck?

    I have spent more money on controllers than I care to admit now. Nothing works well.
  8. FSD wrong side of road!?!?!?

    I've had this happen once before (recently on latest version). Turned left, but went into the empty left lane and just stayed there. Had to disengage. It did not seem to care that a double yellow was on the right of it.
  9. Virginia Personal Property Tax

    This specific issue is literally on the ballot on the 7th
  10. NoVA electrician recs

    Amp Solar I wanted powerwall installed with powershare for my Beast. Going around Qmerrit was a challenge. Getting the system designed to meet my unique circumstances was a challenge. Integrating a gas generator and existing AC Solar was a challenge. I worked with many different companies to...
  11. Main center FSD camera fogging up

    I got 13.2 installed this morning! Went to test it out on my morning drive. The truck was coated in frost this morning. The windshield was fogged up on the inside. FSD would not engage, which I kind of expected. After 5 minutes of driving in the sun with defrost mode going, everything was...
  12. My first FSD involved near-crash (Video)

    Joking aside, it would actually be really useful if FSD used the horn in defensive situations like this. My hitting the horn is what caused the other driver to back off.
  13. My first FSD involved near-crash (Video)

    FSD engaged, traveling south at full speed on a highway. I was listening to a story being told on the radio. My hands were not on the steering wheel. FSD was doing it's thing. There were police responding to an incident unfolding on the other side of the road far up ahead. My eyes were focused...
  14. Just me or does 'Jack Mode' suck?

    @Tesla, please make this a real thing! This would be awesome!
  15. FSD 12.5.6.2 Update for Cybertruck next week

    Totally agree that humans ride the center of empty back roads to avoid deer and crumbled road edges, only moving into the "proper" lane when other cars are oncoming. I wish FSD would do this. Normal humans also drive over the yellow dividing line and more centered on 25mph residential streets...
  16. Recommendation for DIY tire rotation equipment?

    Fair enough :) Do you generally have to ask for pads to be used and damage not to be done at Discount Tire?
  17. Recommendation for DIY tire rotation equipment?

    I am looking for recommendations for a jack and jack stands or similar gear to be used for tire rotations on the CT. I have a 3-ton floor jack and pair of jack stands, but the CT weighs 7000LBS and I don't think my jack stands (maybe even the jack) go high enough. Garage space is limited, so...
  18. FSD Feature needed: Avoid jail with location-specific limits

    Various levels of disablement indeed work. I'd like to be able to fully use the feature, but without randomly landing in jail because of an obscure state law; hence the ask for a feature :)
Top