• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. mcm4ss

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    yes, but... question. were you able to just go get dogs out, or did you have to jump it first? That is the dilemma. Phone worked great, yes but if dogs were then trapped in that oven in 100 I would have no time to figure it out and would have to try to break something fast. Tough truck to do...
  2. mcm4ss

    Totally Bricked CT at supercharger

    I would also like to know the result of this. I take my dogs everywhere and that would just suck.. especially if it was 100 out and all of a sudden that happened.
  3. mcm4ss

    Cybertruck Seat Covers in Nappa Leather Cyber Style from Hansshow - Video and Article

    yeah, except I have had mine on order since Jan 4th and they have not even shipped yet. Asked in an email they are out another couple weeks.
  4. mcm4ss

    looking for best "at home" charging unit for mobile generator setup

    ok. Well, that is what I guess I was after. My question is I just cannot get level two out of my portable came with the truck charger. Home charger no problems. The other one,,, just not going to work. Thinking of just ordering another home charger and wiring that up.
  5. mcm4ss

    looking for best "at home" charging unit for mobile generator setup

    so you use the one that came with the truck? From what I can tell its best is 30 MPH. The one at home can do up to 50 MPH if I figured that right. I have seen the one you sent. It is on my radar and thank you for that. You tube has a gent that wired in a wall charger to his generator and...
  6. mcm4ss

    looking for best "at home" charging unit for mobile generator setup

    Happy new year fine folks. I figured out the generator I will use to power my charging while away from juice. Now question is do I need the tesla home charger? Is there a better "at home" charger to get to level 2 or higher? Not the one in the truck that came with it, I can produce more...
  7. mcm4ss

    Epic CyberTruck Off-Road Adventure in Tilamook – December Edition

    were in newport today!! Have to head home tomorrow so I cannot but last night was stormy and dark. very dark. That truck is incredible. Just amazed every time I take it
  8. mcm4ss

    Drove a Rivian today. Drove a Chevy, Ford. My thoughts.

    How about height? My wife and parents cannot hardly get into the CT on entry lol. That Entry mode really takes the cake for me. I like the Hummer and thought about driving one but it seems really high. My Jeep I take hunting and whatnot is amazing with tops off and I thought that Hummer...
  9. mcm4ss

    Drove a Rivian today. Drove a Chevy, Ford. My thoughts.

    Drove a Rivian yesterday. I Found it stiff and vague. Steering is heavy. Go petal is stiff. Cab is really small. Deceivingly small. Nice rig but NOT even on the same level as the CT at all. I also have driven the Chevy EV. What a floating boat of a truck wandering and swaying compared to...
  10. mcm4ss

    2025 Holiday Software Update Wishlist

    ability to shut off seat belt reminders for times when we haul pets.
  11. mcm4ss

    Side Mirror Turn Signals Addition

    nice idea
  12. mcm4ss

    Thoughts on the shareholder meeting?

    that is just too much. I really like Tesla, I love my CT and would get a robot for sure but 1T is just too much. Spread that a bit towards the workers, people who design and engineer these things. Get more talent and not cut corners we will end up with less quality control stuff from the get go.
  13. mcm4ss

    XKGLOW Lightbar. Anyone install one yet?

    Mine is amazing. Love being able to change the RGB strip colors on the bar with the app. Gets compliments all the time.
  14. mcm4ss

    Truck is stuttering at steady speed

    mine started it a few ago. Like driving over washboard for a few.
  15. mcm4ss

    Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    well, be that as it may, this truck is so damn fun to drive and does so much so well these " recalls" just seem to hurt it for no reason. Defending I guess but good info.
  16. mcm4ss

    Tesla recalls Cybertrucks - front parking lights may be too bright (potential vehicles affected: 63,619)

    such absolute bullshit. That is not a "recall" it's an update. UNBELIEVABLE!!
  17. mcm4ss

    What is good generator for CT if in case road trip in Alaska or in desert where no supercharging available.

    I am really thinking of that new Predator 11k quiet generator. That should cut my charge time in half. Anyone else running one yet?
  18. mcm4ss

    Alarm keeps going off

    had a trailer attached. Windows up. No cats on rig. nothing, no wind, ect. Alarm kept going off. Could not find any settings or way to shut it off with phone. Any Ideas?
Top