• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Latest FSD Driving me nuts not going the speed limit

    I noticed FSD pays more attention to road and traffic conditions. Very often standard mode goes 70MPH on a 55 limit because everyone else drives that fast.
  2. Truck dead, then resurrected: errors VCRIGHT_a220 low voltage and HVBATT_a046

    No software is bug free, we have to accept that, just like everyone makes mistakes. Happy new year!
  3. FSD stopped working after an unsuccessful update

    After rebooted twice, FSD still doesn’t work. So I scheduled an appointment and explained the problem. Surprisingly, it started working a few hours later when I drive the car. Guess Tesla did something remotely and fixed the glitch.
  4. FSD stopped working after an unsuccessful update

    The update to FSD v14.2.2.1 was not successful yesterday in an underground parking garage( downloaded before left home). FSD stopped working since then and there is no another attempt to update. Anyone had similar experience and what is the solution besides going to service center?
  5. FSD Speeds for each setting

    You can simply scroll down or up, using the right wheel”, to switch the mode, unless you want to sleep and do nothing, which is called “unsupervised “.
  6. FSD Speeds for each setting

    I found it just follows the traffic. Similar to your case, mine did 75 mph on 55 road, because everyone else runs that fast. However, when you become the leader, it goes ~5mph above the speed limit in standard mode, ~10 in Hurry mode. I haven’t tested the Mad Max mode yet
  7. FSD V14.1 released in 2025.32.8.5 Update! Likely coming to Cybertruck by end of October (says Ashok)

    Compared with Model Y and 3, there are only handful CT on the road to get training data. It is very natural for being behind.
  8. FSD vs Driving miles

    I totally agree. My wife complains I drive much worse than FSD. I just feel driving myself is harder, just like hard to go back when you get better life.
  9. (All Sold) Forced to sell my Cybertruck - accessories for sale!

    Sorry. I may have misunderstood you. I thought your daughter doesn’t like the car because of her political views. Sounds like she felt threatened by riding the car with you. This is insane!
  10. (All Sold) Forced to sell my Cybertruck - accessories for sale!

    Who is the boss, you or your daughter? Be yourself and God bless America!
  11. Cybertruck won’t change lanes in FSD

    You must have chosen default “Chill” mode, which minimizes lane changes. Switch to “Standard” or “Hurry” mode
  12. What is wrong with FSD v13.2.9 ?

    After update this morning, I found it stopped working on the road and didn’t come back, even after I rebooted my CyberTruck. Anyone else had similar problem and how to fix it? Thanks!
  13. Wild FSD Ride with Red Steering Wheel of Death

    I am very disappointed and frustrated with the recent a few updates. FSD gets worse than before. For no reason at all, FSD stops working, even in perfect condition. Usually it comes back after a few minutes. However on last Saturday on the way home from NYC, it was on strike almost all the time...
  14. FBI announces Tesla Threat Task Force

    Great! Maybe I can still drive my CyberTruck to NYC this weekend? Last night, I decided to drive my Nissan Frontier to the city for an appointment.
  15. Cybertruck Recall Real Talk

    Similarly, it will make the headline if a Tesla got into an accident and someone gets killed while nearly all the mainstream media keep silent about the fact that 40,000 people die of car accidents each year in the US, ~100 per day, ~5 every hour!
  16. Cybertruck owner stunned: ‘I feel myself burning inside’

    Here is the definition of hate crime: “A hate crime is a criminal act committed against a person, group, or property that is motivated by bias or prejudice based on characteristics such as race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability...
  17. 2024.45.32.15 (FSD v13.2.7) Update Installed

    Just installed it and haven’t tested it yet. I observed the same left turn issue (turns to the opposite lane), as same as the very early version when it was first released to CT.
Top