Contact us
RSS
Menu
News
Forums
New posts
Trending
Search forums
Search images
What's new
Unread posts
All posts
Latest activity
Keyword Alerts
🦾 Cybertruck
🤖 Cybercab
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
Unread posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.
If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of
September 18, 2026 or earlier
, then you can login here with the same username and password.
If you wish, you can remove your account
here
.
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
FSD going subscription only (one-time purchase no longer available after Feb 14)
I hate this
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #56
Jan 14, 2026
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
My GPS position Drifts affecting Nav display and FSD
Mine does this too
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Jan 8, 2026
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, Recalls
2025 Holiday Software Update now live (and installing on Cybertrucks)!
Boo, I wanted rear view mirror and turn signal camera to stay simultaneously.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #26
Dec 6, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)
Yeesh It drives way too slow and takes too long to get up to speed. This is a bit of a regression. I'm actually reluctant to update my X.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #79
Nov 24, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
FSD v14.1.7 rolling out to all Cybertruck owners! Update yours yet??
The brakes are as stabby and the indecision is aplenty.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #232
Nov 13, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
FSD v14.1.7 in Update 2025.38.8.7
I'm guessing Thanksgiving-ish
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #4
Nov 12, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Watch FSD V14.1.4 reversing to get out of bus's way
2 weeks
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #5
Nov 12, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
New Bumper Light Bar installed
Does it put off enough heat to melt snow and prevent it from accumulating on the bumper?
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #69
Nov 2, 2025
Forum:
Lighting Mods
Report your FSD v14 update
Just got it on my X
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #49
Oct 28, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
Should I get Tesla winter package or just swap tires for winter?
I bought it because it's easy. I'll probably replace with different tires once they're due.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Oct 10, 2025
Forum:
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, Suspension, Steering
What UI changes would you love to see?
I hate this feature. I turned it on recently and am constantly getting hit by the door and having it open when I don't want it to.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #29
Oct 7, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
HVBATT_a011 Vehicle may not restart (SPOILER) it won’t
Music checks out
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #4
Sep 13, 2025
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, Recalls
Phantom Wiper Wipe + Screen glitched out at the same time…
It's bad, but it's just as bad on my wife's X
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Aug 19, 2025
Forum:
Issues, Repairs, Warranty, Recalls
The real 2025.26 Update (w/ Grok) Thread
???
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Jul 15, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
2025.20.6 Update now downloading
Shockingly yes
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Jul 2, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
MyQ is terrible, does no one have the guts to tell Elon
It basically didn't work for me until I graded my mesh Network gear.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #29
Jun 17, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
As* Hole of the Day
Really not a good idea to confront these people, glad nothing came off it. I'm also afraid this just reinforces whatever it is they believe.
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Jun 17, 2025
Forum:
Tesla News and TSLA Stock
I want to deflate rear suspension for loading
I thought you could do it in off-road mode
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
Jun 11, 2025
Forum:
Suspension / Steering
No ASS yet
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #5
May 24, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
HOT HOT HOT screen
It was discussed here https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/screen-causing-2nd-degree-burns.40578/page-2#post-30560962
llllIIlIIlIlIllII
Post #2
May 17, 2025
Forum:
FSD, ADAS, Software, Infotainment, Cameras, Comms, Starlink, Grok, App
1
2
3
4
5
Next
1 of 5
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Search
Top