• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. How to change lock confirmation sound: new update

    I just updated to version v12 (2024.20.1 831cee498fc0) and now the Boombox, Megaphone, sound is very low. Previously it did get louder, and I preferred it that way. Now it's very low. I would hope they would code in a volume control for the Megaphone, and lock sound.
  2. Am I crazy? Walk away lock sound

    I just updated to version v12 (2024.20.1 831cee498fc0) and now the Boombox, Megaphone, sound is very low. Previously it did get louder, and I preferred it that way. Now it's very low. I would hope they would code in a volume control for the Megaphone, and lock sound.
  3. Lock Sound (Audio Sample)... I think it's TOO loud, can we lower it?

    I just updated to version v12 (2024.20.1 831cee498fc0) and now the Boombox, Megaphone, sound is very low. Previously it did get louder, and I preferred it that way. Now it's very low. I would hope they would code in a volume control for the Megaphone, and lock sound.
  4. Boombox Lockchime Volume

    I just updated to version v12 (2024.20.1 831cee498fc0) and now the Boombox, Megaphone, sound is very low. Previously it did get louder, and I preferred it that way. Now it's very low. I would hope they would code in a volume control for the Megaphone, and lock sound.
Top