If you can't remember what station and volume the Entertainment system was at...
PLEASE DON`T REMEMBER IT WAS ON!!
I am REALLY TIRED of getting back into the truck to a blast of white noise or
having the radio tuned to some awful station!
T3
I agree! Just being able to pull truck forward/back for parking or trailering would be HUGE.
The CT will park itself so it would appear that the tech is available.
Come on...
T3
Twice (maybe at the same intersection) my CT has stopped at a Red light.
But it has started to roll thru the intersection a second or two before the
light turns green.
Complained using the button both times.
T3
I have PV and Battery from Enphase at my house. The Enphase system has several sets of pilot contacts
that can be used for load control.
Right now one contact controls a 50A contactor that feeds 240VAC to EVSE.
I have a second Tesla and need a second charger.
I am wondering if it's...
The CT service manual and wiring harness schematics show a connection thru the roof on the right side for the 48V light bar cable. Looks like it goes into the B pillar and then exits into the cab behind the plastic trim.
Might be a path?
My 1/4 wave antennas go tink tink tink as they hit the beams in the parking garage.
Don't want to put anything longer on CT. Seems to work fine for both VHF and UHF voice on one side and VHF APRS on the other.
T3
The mounts are just two pieces of al angle. Holes in the bottom piece to match the
CT mount and a 3/4in hole for the NMO mount in the top piece.
Al angle must be thin or the normal NMO won't mount.
The two pieces were then pop riveted together at the correct
angle so the antenna ends up...
I haven't figured out how to get in the truck without going thru the doors.
Here are my NMO mounts
Changed the cable to RG188 (pics show RG58) and snake it thru a gap in trim, then in to back door,
tucked into weather seal, under floor mat to radios in a box in the center below console
APRS and...
Anyone have any insight on putting radio(s) in Frunk and control heads on the center console?
Lots of 48V to 12V converters on Ebay etc so power doesn't look like it's a problem
Considering trunk lip mounts on Frunk for antennas.
Would love insights from folks that have gotten vehicles. I am...