• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Epic Fail! - Cyberbeast - Tires shot at 6251 miles!!!

    I don’t believe you will be limited to the OE tires. They don’t touch the sidewall any longer on the revised design AFAIK. This should mean they will fit other tires, assuming the same size tire is used. Won’t know till someone tries though
  2. Epic Fail! - Cyberbeast - Tires shot at 6251 miles!!!

    OP have you ever owned a large SUV or truck before? You may not feel like you a driving your CT hard but your tires are clearly showing signs of heavy wear due to slippage. Whether that is occurring due to heavy acceleration, braking, or cornering loads doesn't matter too much in this...
  3. PowerShare install pricing

    They stated Tesla Supplied Wall Connector and Gateway so they aren’t double charging you there, that is just their labor cost, plus materials such as wiring. $1200 to install a Wall Connector is within the range of sanity. The $9100 line item at the bottomis for the purchase and install of a...
  4. Crickets from Qmerit since July 2

    at least you are getting communication. I want to get this done BEFORE this hurricane season closes out lol
  5. Crickets from Qmerit since July 2

    When did you put your request to Qmerit in? No updates from me still when checking the system and no emails or txt message updates either.
  6. FSD 12.5 starts rolling out in limited release (even to non-employees)!

    I would tend to agree as I fully believe that CT cannot get FSD or even AP without End-to-End on highway which is the bullet immediately above FSD on CT. I'm going to guess 12.5.2 is where we see end-to-end highway and our first real chance at CT release. Best case scenario would be some flavor...
  7. FSD 12.5 starts rolling out in limited release (even to non-employees)!

    It’s an assumption. Yes, Tesla could spend the time and effort to adapt the manual coded highway stack for CT, but that would be a huge diversion of resources to which many don’t see Tesla doing.
  8. FSD 12.5 starts rolling out in limited release (even to non-employees)!

    I'm slightly more cynical about my take on why FSD 12.5 was released late yesterday and why it is missing single stack, hands free w/sunglasses, and vehicle to vehicle communication. I think it has everything to do with the optics and messaging of today's Q2 2024 earnings call. Tesla wants to...
  9. FSD 12.5 starts rolling out in limited release (even to non-employees)!

    No version of FSD 12.5 will roll out for Cybertruck till the highway stack goes end to end. I am highly confident of this as it would make no sense to spend an inordinate amount of time manually customizing the rules based V11 stack for CT when end-to-end unified stack is coming. IMO, this is...
  10. Continuous Dashcam Recording

    The cameras are rolling all the time whether you are recording or not. Dashcam doesn't use up any more battery while driving because the system is already processing 7 cameras simultaneously.
  11. 100% Charged for 150 mi?? (UPDATED)

    SoC stands for State of Charge. It’s the percentage your battery is at. If you click on the battery icon on your app or on the truck screen you can toggle between percent and miles displayed. I would open a service request through your app and state that your 100% range is displaying 150 miles...
  12. Crickets from Qmerit since July 2

    I filled out the Powersharr request forms with QMerit on July 2 and have yet to be have my project assigned to a local provider. Strangely I have gotten 3 separate txt messages telling me there have been updates to my project in this time and yet no movement when checking on their website. I...
  13. 100% Charged for 150 mi?? (UPDATED)

    The displayed range has absolutely zero to do with driving habits. It is solely based on the SoC and the rated range at that SoC level.
  14. Dash Mounted Tablet Solution

    Tesla mapping and navigation is excellent. This is a danger to the driver and all who drive around them.
  15. 2024.20.7 V3 Supercharging Curve Comparison Tested (w/ Improved DC Fast Charging Update)

    I ran another Supercharging test earlier in the day but still ran into reduced charging rate due to handle temperature. I used the damp rag trick and did manage a better curve, but still experienced throttling very quickly into the session. I also forgot and only tested till 80% SoC but that...
  16. 2024.20.7 V3 Supercharging Curve Comparison Tested (w/ Improved DC Fast Charging Update)

    The millions of charging sessions in the rain have gotten the charging hardware much more inundated with water.
  17. 2024.20.7 V3 Supercharging Curve Comparison Tested (w/ Improved DC Fast Charging Update)

    It does actually make a difference as on the charge cable is liquid cooled. The handle is not and pushing over 600amps in order to achieve 250kW charge rates at <400V is generated a huge amount of waste heat. I’ve seen the charger contacts hit and slightly exceed 60C during peak charging loads...
  18. 2024.20.7 V3 Supercharging Curve Comparison Tested (w/ Improved DC Fast Charging Update)

    I use a couple of third party services to monitor all my Teslas. I use both Teslafi.com and Teslascope.com. There are other tools such as Tessie as well. They all rely on Tesla API to poll the vehicle and gather data.
Top