. I would agree with those points as well. In supervised beta we need a comfortable opportunity to intervene the way it is now is nerve wracking. I prefer seeing the bottom of the tire in front of me at a light. Gives me a chance to intervene or make an emergency escape if attacked.
Is FSD readyness the same on CT/CB as Y and X? I am having a terrible time with saftey disengagements 50% of the time on short drives though the city.
Examples: 2 lanes turn left at the intersection, CT choose the most outer lane to wait for light, it needs to choose the farthest to the...
https://www.jowua-life.com/products/6d-tesla-compatible-invisible-foldaway-car-mount-qi2-wireless-charger-for-tesla-reengineered-model-3-highland-2024-cybertruck-magsafe
My pick, very positionable. Nice connection.
Is there some type of cargo management items made for CT besides this? Maybe a cargo net, something that will make the back more like a trunk for groceries and the like?