I addressed this in another thread, but bonding plastic to metal is not the best idea, particularly in an environment where vibration is an issue, such as this trim peice where buffering off the windshield and mirrors.
Despite advances in adhesives, the problem lies in the fact the most metals...
I think it looks great. When comparing to the other campers it offers some advantages, and some disadvantages.
The primary disadvantage seems to be that it cost twice as much. The Urander cap is $3000, the Cybertruckco one is around $4000 after the discount code.
This one is $6500, and...
In my experience with Steel, a simple abrasion with P80 and cleaning with Methyl Ethyl Keytone doesn't cut it.
Often times and intermediary substance with high absorption is used, such as thin strips of ABS.
Also, the Steel should be sandblasted.
Im sure in whatever lab it is tested in, it...
Are the solar panels attached to the roof while you are driving?
How do they handle the wind while driving?
I was considering a similar solution with my A-Liner as I can get 4-500W panels on the roof of the camper.
My hope is that the reason it has to be installed at a service center and is not removable is because the entire bed has to be swapped out.
Even with the cover rolled ip and the air compressor, there is plenty of room between the bed and structural components.
Maybe you loose a couple of...