• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. What's the latest recommendation for removing corrosion stains from road salt?

    Also a Colorado CT owner. Drive it frequently to the mountains, lots of mag chloride. Usually can't get it off until after the weekend and always have spots that do not come off during a normal wash. BKF soft and some elbow grease gets it clean. But, have given up on doing that after every...
  2. Hydrophobic Rear Camera Cover by Abstract Ocean - excellent!

    Ordered. We’ll see how it works on sloppy Colorado winter roads.
  3. Buzzing Sound

    It sounds like I’m experiencing the same. It’s a buzzing noise, drivers side, maybe from the top forward area of the drivers window. It only happens after driving 30-40 miles and at highway speed. Wind seems to be a factor as well. Took my CT in for service last week and they would t even...
  4. Tonneau reopening 6" after closing

    I'm having the same issue. Have this on my list for my next service appointment.
  5. Flag Pole Holder

    try this one: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CMFSK8ZV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  6. Flag Pole Holder

    Great! Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad it was helpful.
  7. Flag Pole Holder

    Hey All, Wanted to install some sort of flag pole holder in the bed to fly my American flag on holidays. Couldn't find anything specifically for the Cybertruck, but found a mount that works with the L-Track. For $40 and a little modification, works great. It mounts solid, and can be left...
  8. Motorcycle Loading Ramp Solution: StepRamp + Rhino Straps

    15” wide folded, 31.5” wide open. 5” high/thick when folded.
  9. Motorcycle Loading Ramp Solution: StepRamp + Rhino Straps

    It is the shorter , 5-step one. I’ve read about the Stark Varg, what kind of mileage are you getting from it? I have a KTM Freeride eXC and am very disappointed that it will only do 20 miles. I’m down on the south side of Denver.
  10. Motorcycle Loading Ramp Solution: StepRamp + Rhino Straps

    Hey all, I'm an avid motorcycle rider and have been hauling bikes for years in my trucks, and all manner of trailer. With any new vehicle, I look for the "perfect" setup for towing in-bed. I've found that now for my Cybertruck. I'm using this StepRamp...
  11. Window Tint Experiences & Suggestions?

    Hey all, First off, thank you for everyone who has posted their tinting specs and experiences. After culling through all of the data and pictures, I pulled the trigger. Had a great installation experience with RPM Window Tinting, 308-883-2727. They work in Colorado and Nebraska. One of the...
  12. CYBERTRUCK TIRE EATS A BOLT IN A REMOTE LOCATION ON SUNDAY MORNING

    @HaulingAss, is this the compressor you have: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YTKQLVK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Top