• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Roof rack wind deflector

    Like this? https://cybertruckco.com/product/wind-deflector-for-modular-rack-systems/
  2. Mirror Delete! Anyone done this side view Are you happy? Do you see additional range?

    27,000 miles with no mirrors and never had an issue. Not legal advice, just my experience with our mirror deletes.
  3. First Cybertruck to cross the Rubicon video launch! [CYBERTRUCKco]

    Well, two weeks later and we finally got the video done… Now it all seems just like a dream, but it was an incredible journey with all the struggles, ups and downs, but I can say I checked it off the bucket list and we were the first Cybertruck across the Rubicon and drove it the entire way...
  4. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Yeah, there doesn’t seem to be any information about it on the Internet… But I’ve heard from people who were there so I’m gonna have to believe them. and regardless, they still did the rubicon trail as well, which is incredible. It’s no joke! and for the record, I didn’t try, I DID complete...
  5. OEM Tesla Rock Sliders + Body Armor Skidplate (Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package) Released

    If all you want is the sliders, I’ve got a stainless steel ones and the heavy duty ones both in stock that will both do better than the OEM ones
  6. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Thank you for your kind words! I do this because I really love the truck, I love taking it off road and camping in it and taking my family in it on road trips and staring at it late at night in my garage. I also love making cool parts for it so I don’t have to buy some imported junk from...
  7. OEM Tesla Rock Sliders + Body Armor Skidplate (Cybertruck Terrestrial Armor Package) Released

    I think these are probably great for 95% of the consumers out there. And the price is pretty cheap too in my opinion. Are they heavy duty? I would say no, Not because I sell a competing product, but because I saw them first hand. They are thin gauge steel that bolt on the top of the sil using...
  8. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    And sorry for all my typos… The Cybertruck is driving me and I’m using Siri to respond. That’s the best thing about this truck. Is it ran the Rubicon and it’s driving me home
  9. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Well, that’s pretty convenient for the factory who makes that vehicle to say it made through with no damage. It’s interesting that the property owners of Rubicon Springs who were there tell a different story… I guess you can spend the narrative however you want I will tell you the real story...
  10. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Well… Your facts are completely wrong. Rivian had four vehicles attempted three trucks got dragged out the fourth one made it through with just as many damaged parts as I had plus they had full factory effort with helicopters, and teams of engineers helping them.. they say they made it out with...
  11. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Yes, we completed today! First cybertruck to cross the rubicon👊 Loon Lake to Tahoma. do not try this at home folks!
  12. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Day 4 update… we had to set at Rubicon Springs all day, waiting for the fairy godmother to come and give us some electricity to continue down the road, but we got to 86%. day 5… we were off to a great start. We covered 4 miles in two hours and made it up Cadillac Hill at the top of Cadillac...
  13. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Bullshit. I’ve been hanging with the rubicon directors for a day now. They had 2 trucks, helicopters and support team to charge them multiple times. 1 suv made it after lots of factory help. Where are the pics, videos? We are doing this with no help and proving our kit on trail. We’ll have...
  14. CYBERTRUCKco takes on the Rubicon!

    Well, I wish I would’ve started this post yesterday, but never late than ever… We started at Jenkins Lake with Tesla Latino last night camped out had some good Korean teriyaki and tequila. 430 wake up call to get to the Pollak Pines supercharger and bring it back to 100%. Normally the road to...
Top