• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Confused with charging AMPS

    My truck has done this a few times. But it’s normal for it. Cold weather doesn’t allow it to charge at max 48 amps. It’s been low teens at night the past few days and it’s getting max 24 amps. This goes for all my other cars as well. When it warms up some I get 48 amps. I have 3 WC all...
  2. Rear Emergency Door Release Identifier (3D Print)

    That looks cool! My son just got a Bambu A1 for Christmas, trying to figure out how to export your 3 files onto one print. Would love to try and make these. Any suggestions on how to combine the words with the plate, and the arrow with the pull handle would be very helpful.
  3. It's time! My current AS tire will need replacement!

    I got my Defenders from Costco when I got my new rims. They did a great job, no problems and even got $80 off. So far no issues and the road sound is less for me
  4. Going rate for used AT OEM Cyberwheels

    Sorry the used tires alone are worth that. These are a complete set. Just put them on and away you go. I’m still thinking more than that. And my wife isn’t pushing me to get them out. So I still have time to wait awhile.
  5. Going rate for used AT OEM Cyberwheels

    No way would I ship. But if these really are what they are going for I would change my mind. And my wife is right they are taking up room in my garage. thanks for the info
  6. Going rate for used AT OEM Cyberwheels

    So for the set of 4 I have. I could get $2500? Just picking a number between the $500/$1000 you posted. Or as much as $4000. Well that’s a horse of a different color. I might want to sell these. Kids might have a good Christmas after all.
  7. Going rate for used AT OEM Cyberwheels

    I’m trying to figure out the going rate for a set of Cyberwheels. They have 10K miles on them. Wife is really on me to get them out of the garage but I don’t know what a good price is to even think about selling them. No aero covers just wheels. Again not selling them . . . Yet. Just trying...
  8. FSD 30-day free trial offer to all 1.5M Tesla owners not already using FSD

    I got this for my ā€˜23 X last night. It’s installing it as I text this. Give it time, I’m sure you will get it as well.
  9. Cybertruck Aftermarket Wheels & Tires Photos + Info Compilation

    Well finally got new wheels and rims. After reading all the posts about tires I finally broke down and got the Michelin defender platinum A/S tire. And since @T Sportline was having their sale, I picked up a set of 20ā€ rims for almost half off. So here the finished looks. Besides the truck...
  10. Adding a 2nd Tesla home charger and tapping the wires.

    Unless Tesla comes up with a software patch to allow the load share to work with PowerShare I can’t see you being able to have both. That’s why I have 2 circuits, 1 just for PowerShare and the other for load share on my 2 WC. But I can see Tesla fixing this with a simple software patch. Should...
  11. Adding a 2nd Tesla home charger and tapping the wires.

    No daisy chain. And running the breaker this way would help eliminate the worry about burning down the house. Just think of the only 1 breaker you have on the system is bad, well there goes your house
  12. Adding a 2nd Tesla home charger and tapping the wires.

    Sub panel, then get 2 50 amp breakers install in your garage. Run new line to your original charger and a new line to your new charger. Set up load share on the master charger. Add the slave charger. All done in the Tesla one app. NOTE: UWC setup on the Tesla power share to back up your house...
  13. Does your Cybertruck do Disney plus?

    Oh wow I’m going to have to try this. My son’s been so upset my truck doesn’t have it but mom’s X does. Thanks for the info I’ll try it tomorrow!
  14. PowerShare finally installed and running

    Jack from JFF also did my PowerShare install. Took 1 full day and backed up my whole house. I would recommend him to anyone, great guy!
  15. Need to get a tire mounted

    Dude you are my guy when it comes to fixing all the rest of my flats! That’s about the best explanation I have read and you give every reason why you do each step. Big thumbs up to you!
  16. Using Jackery Explorer 100 Power Bank to power Starlink Mini from Cybertruck's USB

    Ok then back to my original question. Why do you need Sterling for the truck? My truck connects to my home WiFi when parked. I have life time free connectivity and I can even use my phone’s hotspot. Why do people use the Starlink for the truck?
  17. Using Jackery Explorer 100 Power Bank to power Starlink Mini from Cybertruck's USB

    Date cap, no there is no cap. However once I hotspot 10 gigs of ā€œhigh speedā€ Data it slows the hotspot down to 2G speed. I have t-mobile. A very old plan and they keep trying to get me to upgrade. But all the plans they offer will cost me more money And I lost 99% of the things that make my...
  18. Using Jackery Explorer 100 Power Bank to power Starlink Mini from Cybertruck's USB

    Please forgive this question. But I am trying to figure out why you would need a starlink to begin with. My phone has WiFi hotspot and it’s free with the phone. Doesn’t Sterling cost like $99 a month? Can someone please explain to me the benefits of the Starlink and why it’s better, or why I...
  19. Cyberbeast towing vs AWD Foundation

    Here are the charging stops with energy used. Guess someone smarter then me can figure out distances so come up with W/M
Top