Updated to 14.2 and found that chill drives better than sloth as sloth still panic brakes, stutters through intersections, but does go up to what it thinks the speed limit is. Unfortunately in version 13 it knew my neighborhood speed limit was 35 and now automatically assigns it 55 even through...
Using the new FSD14 I appreciate that the sloth mode will stick to the speed limit. The problem is that what FSD thinks the speed limit is does not match reality. On my country road in the neigborhood the speed limit is 35 mph and 15 in school zones when flashing. My Cybertruck thinks the...
https://www.taptes.com/products/folding-leg-support-for-tesla-model-s-3-x-y-cybertruck
My wife suffers from short person issues especially in the passenger seat of the truck. This looks like it would work well but I cannot find anyone posting about it in the truck.
It is frustrating that once the sun goes down the nanny cam accuses me of not watching the road no matter how laser focused I am. Running with the dome light in my face improves it some but I still wind up driving myself because it says I ignored warnings to watch the road. Daytime it doesn't...
Below are pictures of my installed setup. I was told that all I needed for the truck to be part of my house backup power is a software update. Seeing this posthttps://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/powershare-home-backup-now-working-with-powerwall-only-setup.28152/ I assume the...
I just signed a contract for a large ground mount solar array with 3 powerwalls and the charger connection for my truck. I knew that powershare didn't work with 400 amp service. I found out from my installer (Tesla approved) that each 200 amp panel I have has to be powered individually so the...
On the 0.2 update my truck wouldn't charge above 92% on the home plain old 110v charger that I am still using until I can get a powerwall 3 and use it with the truck for home backup (someday). I just updated to the .4 and the truck is still at now 91% and says charging complete even though I...
After .7 update the microphone wont activate and the music volume does nothing from any source. It plays just very quiet and the volume indicator moves with no effect.
Thanks for the information. I am debating my options but since I have not heard anything from any contractor regarding my request to buy a powerwall from Tesla it is hard to compare. My 2 breaker boxes divide my house in two with essential stuff like hot water and heat pump of different...
I bought that cooler and it is in my frunk. It is handy for groceries but I haven't used ice in it yet. I have put hot takeout inside it and it kept the food nice and hot for the 30 minute drive I took it.
I'm sitting in the boat of 400 amp service that won't allow powershare. I am waiting for a powerwall that will allow me to use the truck as intended with instant swap. This post has me reconsidering that.
My home has 400 amp service so it looks like the only way to use my truck as backup power is with a powerwall installation and software released to support it. I requested powerwall from the Tesla site but it sits at "
What's Next?
Your Certified Installer will review your order. Once accepted...
Thank you. Does the 360c identify with arrows sources through the tonneau cover such as when it ID's the source in front and as you drive by it swaps to behind as you pass it? How are you powering it in the truck?
Has anyone tried the Escort REDLINE 360c model inside their truck? I have been a longtime user of the Valentine 1 detector going back almost 30 years but the built in GPS features of the top end Escort model have me ready to purchase it. I know seeing signals from behind is likely not happening...