• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Gixx1300R

    Interior B-Pilar cover/protector?

    Black Indestructible Paint Wrap
  2. Gixx1300R

    Waterproof your bed vault - how-to DIY

    Test fitting, still have to clean up the edges, add the weather stripping and paint it black. Will post pics when I am done
  3. Gixx1300R

    Interior B Pillar starting to peel

    Ordered Xpel armor door inserts for the Cybertruck and installed them
  4. Gixx1300R

    As a professional vinyl wrap shop - pricing…

    I went with a vinyl wrap. The prep is not that extensive it just takes a little time. I washed my truck twice with dawn dish detergent. decontaminated the surface with a circular buffing pad on a drill with dawn dish detergent again, let dry, wiped down the surface and inside edges with alcohol
  5. Gixx1300R

    As a professional vinyl wrap shop - pricing…

    I decided to do my own wrap. First time wrapping a vehicle. It took me 3 days. I did make some mistakes but learned quickly that you cannot rush. Total cost of materials was $800 Day 1 -- prep and disassembly Day 2 -- front and right side Day 3 -- rear and left side (reassembly)
  6. Gixx1300R

    Cyberbeast drag races the quickest Tesla models available [Carwow]

    There is a video of the CB running 10.8s on Core wheels but I cant find it
  7. Gixx1300R

    Interior B Pillar starting to peel

    That is how my easy entry and exit are setup. I think I have a solution. I will post it when it is done
  8. Gixx1300R

    Interior B Pillar starting to peel

    no, nothing ever on my left or right hip
  9. Gixx1300R

    Interior B Pillar starting to peel

    On older Model S this was a known arear to start degrading from getting in a out of the vehicle. Now it is stating on my 5-month-old CyberTruck. Yoi would think that Tesla would have learned to fix this issue by now, Anyone else having this problem?
  10. Gixx1300R

    Getting sand everywhere

    Use a massage gun on the carpet while you are vacuuming
  11. Gixx1300R

    Cyberbeast drag races the quickest Tesla models available [Carwow]

    Plaid 9.20s X Plaid 9.80s M3P 10.5s Cyberbeast 10.8s I stopped watching Carwow and Top Gear a long time ago. Topgear was caught purposely drag racing a P100D with a low battery to give the gasoline vehicles a chance and Carwow drag raced a Model X with incorrect tires.
  12. Gixx1300R

    FROZEN VAULT COVER not opening

    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-10-ft-x-12-ft-Blue-Medium-Duty-Tarp-KSGP1012/206186955
  13. Gixx1300R

    Windshield wiper issue

    Get a straight edge tool to make sure that is not a dip in the glass
Top