• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    Interesting to know if the primer and sealant part numbers are the same as older installs.
  2. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    All I can say is that I received the notice on 6/25 that the light bar was available for my Foundation series CyberBeast, I scheduled the appointment for yesterday (7/07) and a light bar was installed. Unfortunately another issue with the air suspension kept the truck overnight. Can post more...
  3. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    Light bar was not the only service I had done, so probably not a good data point. The appointment was scheduled for 4.5 hrs.
  4. Breaking: Light Bar Installs on Hold Confirmed by Tesla

    My light bar was installed today at the Service Center.
  5. Is anyone else getting twitchy steering on FSD 13.2.1?

    Has now occurred multiple times. I did capture some video and requested a service appointment to assess the front facing cameras.
  6. Is anyone else getting twitchy steering on FSD 13.2.1?

    Have had FSD 13.2.1 on my Cyber Beast for two days so far. The first day I tried it on a few drives and behavior was as everyone has described, until for some reason the steering just became very twitchy. It was constantly doing jerky corrections while driving down a straight clear road, 40...
  7. Anybody Pair their Phone with PowerShare?

    So does that pairing option go away when PowerShare is enabled, or is it like a permanent vestigial tail?
Top