• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. azjohn

    Tesla Inductive Charging Pad (wireless) is in development!

    I wonder what he energy loss would be of a wireless pad vs a wired connection
  2. azjohn

    Will You Wrap Your Cybertruck?

    There has been some talk of companies offering a DIY wrap kit, with all of the flat areas of the CT I would guess it wouldn’t be too difficult. IMO be patient and not be in a hurry
  3. azjohn

    Will You Wrap Your Cybertruck?

    I have a SS upright tool box I know 1st hand how it will look getting oil and grease on it. I am thinking of Line X Ultra which is thinner than the truck bed spray that is marketed as a paint alternative it is popular in the Jeep community
  4. azjohn

    Cybertruck Tire Prices

    I was expecting $400-500 for a 285/65/20 AT tire. I am a Toyo guy I got 100k miles from a set of Toyo ATII tires that I rotated every 5k miles
  5. azjohn

    Telo EV Pickup Truck -- a good option for Crissa

    $152 is an odd amount, did they charge you a fee for processing?
  6. azjohn

    Cybertruck tow testing during winter tests? Trailer spotted

    That’s not much weight when TFL Truck has tested towing capacity they use one of the large IBCs full of water in a covered trailer which is about 5k lbs
  7. azjohn

    Fisker Alaska EV truck unveil

    Fisker sounds too good to be true
  8. azjohn

    Fisker Alaska EV truck unveil

    The pricing on all the vehicles are very competitive vs the competition it will be interesting if the pricing remains. Nothing was said if Fisker will be using NACS which IMO is a must
  9. azjohn

    Where will Tesla get 4680 batteries for the CyberTruck in 2024?

    Funny that you compare Costco with their rotisserie chicken to Tesla, Costco uses Tesla’s business model of vertical integration. Costco owns their own poultry farm in Nebraska for the sole reason for the rotisserie chickens. Everybody thinks they lose money on the rotisserie chickens I am not...
  10. azjohn

    Tesla-powered electric Humvee goes on sale for almost $100,000

    The H1s handle like a horse drawn wagon with a top speed around 60 mph, my biggest gripe were the seats they were narrow and as hard as church pews. Since the transmission is raised for ground clearance it drastically cut into the space for the passengers in the front at least the truck looks cool
  11. azjohn

    Tesla-powered electric Humvee goes on sale for almost $100,000

    I have driven an H1 Hummer it was far from enjoyable
  12. azjohn

    Recommended home charger system for Cybertruck?!

    Source of my information https://electrek.co/2022/04/15/tesla-cost-deploy-superchargers-revealed-one-fifth-competition/
  13. azjohn

    Recommended home charger system for Cybertruck?!

    It’s been reported it costs Tesla mid $40 k to install a supercharger but they also have a big factory pumping them out and it costs the competition 5x to install a DCFC
  14. azjohn

    Recommended home charger system for Cybertruck?!

    Does anybody know if a 3rd generation wall EVSE can be modified to deliver 80amps?
  15. azjohn

    Cybertruck L2 Charging -> Tesla Gen 4 80amp Wall Connector

    I am not expecting it to happen not that many people will have a 100 amp dedicated circuit. CT battery pack will be less than the GM pack probably 150-175kwh
  16. azjohn

    Can our GRID keep up with DEMAND?

    So after watching the video my biggest take is the present administration is trying to convert everything from fossil fuels to electric without upgrading the grid before the change. I had an electrician from the company that does maintenance on my heat pumps and had a talk with him about the...
  17. azjohn

    BREAKING: Electrify America to adopt Tesla NACS connector by 2025

    If Tesla had not built out the Supercharger network EVs wouldn’t be what they are today. I don’t see anybody else who would have stepped up to the plate
  18. azjohn

    Design your own Cybertruck Wrap (Interactive Web Site)

    You would think a wrap for a CT would be easy at least easy enough it could be sold as a DIY kit. Nice thing about CT it is all flat panels
Top