• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. Travsky

    Don't damage your CT AWD tires... replacements difficult to find

    I have a full set of factory CT wheels and Tires for sale. I have replaced them with 24" Vossen and Recon tires. Original set has less than 100 miles. I am located in Chapel Hill NC
  2. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    I just found this on the Tesla website; Order and Installation Process Within a few weeks of you placing your Foundation Series Cybertruck order, here’s what you can expect: We will email you a $2,500 Tesla Shop voucher2 and instructions for coordinating with a Tesla Certified Installer for...
  3. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    Broad advice for everyone, I recommend contacting local solar installers, not an electrician. Good Solar installers are used to working with Tesla on home site projects, have better electricians, and are more familiar with this technology. I would start by finding all the local solar...
  4. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    Well like I said, I would contact local solar installers to find one who is already working with Tesla. Once you do, they can handle everything for you. I would not look for help from Tesla directly. They are also choosing to roll this out slowly. So you are not missing out, right now people are...
  5. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    I never spoke with Tesla. And I doubt their is a contact for that directly. I worked directly with YesSolar in NC. They worked directly with Tesla because they are certified partners. Your provider should be certified and have a direct working relationship with Tesla already. Tesla service...
  6. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    I recommend doing your homework on the chosen provider. If you get the right one, Tesla will work with them to get everything sorted out prior to the install date. All Tesla required equipment was acquired directly at no cost without my help.
  7. Travsky

    PowerShare Question...

    I had mine installed through a certified Tesla provider. The hardware was included at no cost and the out of pocket was $1500. Even that was covered by a rebate from the local power company. The solar installer handled my paperwork for the rebate. I ended up paying nothing after the rebate.
  8. Travsky

    PowerShare Rolling Out! (Updated Images)

    I had my system installed by YES Solar a few weeks back here in Chapel Hill, NC. Has been working great but there is no off grid option just yet. I was told it will be coming in an update soon. Install took about two days and then was turned on a few days after that.
Top