• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. CTofLosGatos

    Looking for trailer hitch for CT... Share pics of your TH

    Looking for something that gels with CT design...
  2. CTofLosGatos

    Cybertruck can now warn when Vehicle Load Rating is exceeded (helpful towing feature)

    Exactly. What often gets overlooked is that CT is a platform—not a finished product. With its computing power, chipset, sensors, cameras, and hardware, it has the potential to support incredible capabilities. Unfortunately, journalists and YouTubers rarely highlight this distinction.
  3. CTofLosGatos

    What floor mats do you have for CT?

    I don't like the carpet ones... looks cheap and the Tesla all weather traps dirt and show dust. Do you use any custom floor mats?
  4. CTofLosGatos

    Air Compression stops will loud pop sound - any idea why?

    I’ve had this almost a year but I noticed the sound, to a point it startled me.
  5. CTofLosGatos

    Air Compression stops will loud pop sound - any idea why?

    I've noticed that recently when air compression stops it makes loud pop sounds which is quite noticeable in the cabin. Any idea what it is?
  6. CTofLosGatos

    Any recommendation for CT Windshield sun screen / sunshade?

    Getting sunny in Bay Area, and am looking for recommendations for sun screen for windshield.
  7. CTofLosGatos

    Moisture inside window after car wash - faulty window seals?

    I went to SC to get it checked and in Sunnyvale the team is really good. They did the whole water test and found nothing. Then they asked me if I use hose to clean my car, to which I replied. They mentioned that pressure cleaning the car may lead to water seeping in. During rain I don’t see any...
  8. CTofLosGatos

    Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Actually I've not experienced it, may be because I don't use the wipers that often. During rains the wipers are super efficient. But more than that, I am awe the way water droplets traverse upwards, propelled by airflow against the gravity - on this massive windshied. It's mesmerizing.... I...
  9. CTofLosGatos

    "Nearly 1.3 million Ford F-150 trucks investigated" - Lets see how media covers this.

    https://www.yahoo.com/autos/nearly-1-3-million-ford-214203294.html
  10. CTofLosGatos

    Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    Agree… I’m first time truck owner, sold my Audi RS to get this. There’s nothing I dislike about the truck. The amount of microscope by click bait YT on every aspect of this truck is mind bending. End of the day of fascinating piece of machinery design, and a disruptor. And every descriptor has...
  11. CTofLosGatos

    Recall: exterior trim / body panel detaching issue (46,096 Cybertrucks affected)

    hmm... As part of the other service, couple of days ago, my service center inspected the and found that they are sturdy and hence they are not replacing it. May be in future ask them to fix it. ... ...
  12. CTofLosGatos

    Cybertruck Squeaky interior

    Mine is almost silent, with occasional squeak from driver side door top panel. But on highway, deadly silent. More silent than my Audi too. BTW if you have noise and squeaks coming, take it SC and they will pad it up. They are pretty good and fast on it.
  13. CTofLosGatos

    Rattling from headliner

    Yes they did and it’s perfect now. The technician said that they added some padding. But now I can hear squeaks coming from other areas :-)
  14. CTofLosGatos

    FSD, Auto Park not working after Service

    I went in to get Wheel Hubs installed yesterday (BTW the truck looks awesome) and since then FSD and Auto Park is not working. Anyone experience it too? Any remedy?
  15. CTofLosGatos

    Tesla App Crashing while applying Powershare Coupon Code

    Really annoying.. either the app crashes or I get the message - "Server Error". Did anyone face it. I updated my app and everything else.
  16. CTofLosGatos

    Moisture inside window after car wash - faulty window seals?

    Were you able to show this to SC. I am seeing the same issues.
  17. CTofLosGatos

    FSD attention alert siren won’t stop

    BTW several of us are facing the similar issue of non-stop alarms (for ~30mins) based on alerts. I think it is a S/W bug that needs to be fixed.
  18. CTofLosGatos

    FSD is not good enough for me. Sorry

    Same here. Ran over the dividers twice. Hopefully FSD is learning it from the sensors.
Top