• Welcome to Tesla Roadster Forum! If you're joining us from Cybertruckownersclub.com, then you may already have an account here.

    If you were registered on the Cybertruck forum as of September 18, 2026 or earlier, then you can login here with the same username and password.

    If you wish, you can remove your account here.

Search results

  1. FSD v14.2 update rolling out now (including Cybertrucks)

    I've had the same experience -- going 10 - 15 MPH *below* the speed limit on I-35E, going south out of Saint Paul, MN, not 'seeing' speed limit signs for several miles until it got one that said 70MPH. This was NOT an issue fwith 13.2.9 NOR 14.1.7, so I'm guessing it's a regression that will be...
  2. PowerShare active (CT + Gateway + Universal Charger) - do I add solar only or solar plus powerwall?

    Ditto, except that we've had two brief power outages - - first one about a week after PowerShare was installed and active -- and the truck automatically took over both times, ran what was connected just fine, and then went back to charge mode after the grid came back. A *significant*...
  3. FSD failing after 20 min... Software update bug?

    I've had the same issues ... the current version (I don't yet have 2025.6) has a thing with double yellow lines when making left turns. It's about the only steering wheel interventions I've had to make for several thousand miles. Speed control remains sucky -- sometimes 5 under the speed...
  4. Nav system not responding to voice commands

    Yup ... same issue ... response to usual voice command that has always worked before (Cybertruck and '21 Model Y, both w. FSD) saying "Navigate to [destination]" now -- not always -- brings up the map on screen but not the interactive navigation process. Might not be an issue on the Y, but it...
  5. FSD for Cybertruck is released!!!! 😱 Now pushing to early access

    First drive this afternoon with FSD on AWD CT, and also my first car accident in several decades. NOT the fault of FSD (or me)! Going down busy urban street (Saint Paul, MN) on way to lunch, FSD behaving flawlessly. CT is going straight through a solid green light in right hand lane (of four...
  6. Minnesota

    Just yesterday (July 31) I mentioned to my wife that it would be nice to have a real life test of our AWD CT (named Max) and the Powershare combination just recently installed. This morning our neighborhood in Saint Paul had a 2 hour power outage. Our system was put in by Bakken Electric...
  7. Minnesota

    I actually *have* a CT (see post with photo above taking delivery) and love it -- it's just that I haven't yet seen somebody elses CT out there ''in the wild". Seeing your own truck isn't the same experience I don't think, since I still have the feeling that they don't *really* exist.
  8. Minnesota

    Will be looking for it in the wild! Thanks for helping with keeping zombies at bay. (I *still* have not sighted my first CT in the wild -- even though almost everybody I know has seen one, including a semi truck full of CT's out west.)
  9. Powershare is Activated / Enabled

    Mine also just has the two line plus 2D barcode on the panel behind the glass door, so that's probably the 'new normal.' BUT -- if you remove the faceplate (the metal cover that keeps the breakers in place and covers the electronics of the 3V), mine has the password and the SSID of the unit...
  10. Powershare is Activated / Enabled

    I had the same issue with the Powershare 3V wall mounted box. I didn't at first notice that there is a sticker with the 'instructions' behind the latch mechanism, visible if you stick your head around the edge of the box on the right side. The secret in my case was to push the glass door (it...
  11. Minnesota

    Scheduled for delivery of AWD on Friday (7 Jun), 1pm, at Golden Valley, and the delivery went perfectly smoothly. The CT had 8 miles on the odomoter and was charged to 83%. Everything looked great, and we were told we had a 100 miles in which to document any issues we discovered and the SC...
  12. Charge on Solar now enabled for Cybertruck

    For my ideal use case, the Cybertruck would allow a *direct* (DC only) connection from arbitrarily configured solar array(s). The solar panels wouldn't need to have either microinverters or optimizers attached. I've seen no evidence anywhere that the Cybertruck has an on-board MPPT controller...
  13. Minnesota

    I love the vanity plates on the R and the S, but the CT looks veritably naked on the front. Maybe the MN legislature will just give in and exempt new Teslas from needing a front license plate. IF you get a plate for the front of the CT, what would it say?
  14. Minnesota

    Are you using the windmill seen behind the cybertruck to charge it? It looks very much at home on a classic farmstead. (y)
  15. Minnesota

    Just got the following via email -- have not gone to account to get the actual VIN or any other information. Our SC is Golden Valley, our location is in Saint Paul. VIN is Now Available RN112940901 You will need this number to finalize any pending financing or insurance actions...
  16. Minnesota

    I have a 11294* RN and an order/configuration date of 19 Mar 2024 for an AWD, but haven't yet gotten a VIN notification. I'm in St Paul and have been dealing with the Golden Valley SC.
  17. Minnesota

    My wife (and Cybertruck owner-in-waiting) is just checking our calendar (April 2024) so we can sign up to stay at your place -- she'll want to charge up her Model Y after driving up from St Paul!!
Top